What Type Of Women Do You Like "Second" To, Somali Women?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I honestly can't think of one.
I wouldn't fit in with a foreign wife's culture and I don't wanna deal with the bs of being seen as different by her family.
So only somalis for me

People saying Eritrean and Ethiopian are confused. They don’t like Somalis don’t be like black guys lusting after Asians
Don't be like black guys lusting after Asians bro the difference is we the same race 😭 I find Eritreans cute cause they look like Somalis. You right tho tigrinyans would probably crucify me if I got within 2 meters of one of their girls :damn:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Eritrean and Ethiopian the only reason is that I want my son to look like me
And if I was to go for an Ethiopian it would probably be an Oromo or a Afar since they are most similar to Somalis

My second choice would be Nilotes from Kenya; and my third choice would be the Tutsi-Hima of Rwanda-Burundi and Uganda.

I don't really see myself with a non somali but if there out of the equation then other muslim cushitic groups is the next best thing and just anyone of any Muslim background after that

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We lose or We Die.
VIP
A half Somali half Cushitic hopefully Eritrean, I will name my son Isaias and his nickname will be Jr or Afwerki Jr

Ofc this would be a last resort

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Brown skinned Arabs (certain Sudani tribes, mehri people), Ethiopians, South Asians
Ethiopians, they are our enemies and you must keep your guard up. Do you know what they've done to Somalis? Ethiopia haa burbuurto.

What do we have in common with Afro-Arabs? Just because we traded with some Arabs (mostly Yemenis), doesn't mean all of a sudden we're connected to them. We didn't even know of these Afro-Arabs until recently.

South Asians are highly misogynistic. You know how they treat women? Do you want your daughter growing up in that environment?