What Somali-ajnabi pairings do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@Libaaxseendheer

It's hard to tell apart Warsangeli from Australian Aborigines, therefore let's ask @government or @Suldaanka which of the two is Somali.
I use to look up to you. Not anymore.
upload_2019-2-28_21-39-28.jpg

@A_A

Sxb, I'm sorry if I disappointed you, I'm gravely wounded by so many attacks waged against me in the DMs, I'm not thinking clear, so forgive me dear if I crossed the line.

Of my real friends only one married out.....a bengali. They divorced and he hates her. He is now married to somali. But truth is he is mentally ill.....so i cant blame her

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
My brother (he’s much older than me) has 2 wives a Swiss convert and a Somali woman as long as the father sticks with the kids they turn out just fine thing is hoyas are great but in the west they don’t teach daqan except basic stuff (hijab,how to pray and the basics of the language) that’s my experience as a full blooded Somali imagine how much harder it’ll be for a halfy with two cultures if you aren’t going to teach them don’t put them through this

Maybe in appearance. Even then I am skeptical, but I will take your word for it. In spirit however you are extremely masculine. Wallahi I don't know how to articulate it, but a lot of Somali and madow girls are niggas with pussy. It also extends to other inner-city groups, but not to the same extent. It's not necessarily a bad thing I guess. You (minus the gaal stuff), @HalimaJ and @halwa are the most accurate representation of Xalimos I know in real life. You guys walk around with the proverbial strap-on

Wow, in real life i'm ultra feminine.
Like really feminine.

Status
Not open for further replies.