What Somali-ajnabi pairings do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
@A_A

Huuno, ma been Ayaan sheegay? Bal eeg sawiradaan.

@government will agree with me.
:stevej::mjkkk: Stop bullying me!
f03.jpg

Lol you’re a weak man walal

You’re also suffering from internalised hate. I guess that’s what being a half-bred gets you.

??? You're just co-opting black struggles. Internalised hate is nonsense. I love my heritage.

I didn't think you would have a problem with being called dominant.

Wow, in real life i'm ultra feminine.
Like really feminine.

Maybe feminine is a poor way of describing it. I'm talking about the weird underlying need to compete with men, and needless combativeness. It may still not describe you in real life, but it does imho describe most xalimos and black girls around me. Even some of my own blood, no exceptions

halwa

✨🌙
Maybe in appearance. Even then I am skeptical, but I will take your word for it. In spirit however you are extremely masculine. Wallahi I don't know how to articulate it, but a lot of Somali and madow girls are niggas with pussy. It also extends to other inner-city groups, but not to the same extent. It's not necessarily a bad thing I guess. You (minus the gaal stuff), @HalimaJ and @halwa are the most accurate representation of Xalimos I know in real life. You guys walk around with the proverbial strap-on

Aww, thanks! I didn’t think I made an impression yet

Even shaniqua build like a nfl player will say im very feminine. But black women including somalis are not that feminine.

The only characteristic i've really shown so far is that i have opinions and I don't take B.S, last time I checked that isn't just a masculine trait.

halwa

✨🌙
You certainly did abayo, I was stellarly disappointed until i found out you were Mercury's Swedish wife

:mjpls:

Mercury is the real gentlemen.He treats the ladies just the way they like it and respects them :hillarybiz:

It’s a dream come true, actually :cool:

The only characteristic i've really shown so far is that i have opinions and I don't take B.S, last time I checked that isn't just a masculine trait.
No....but sometimes your wording is aggressive. A feminine lady write certain way. A lady dontcsay I dont take bs. She elrgantly dashes away when she see bs. The most feminine poster here is basra

World

VIP
“I’m very feminine” :mjlol::camby:

Is he rich? Does he have a full set of teeth. When you mentioned he only smiles when he sees a Halima, i had a visual imagine of rotting teeth, hence why he hardly smiles.

Please let me know ASAP, as I am looking for a lonely sugar daddy I can finesse.
If he aint splashing cash,
Then i'mma need to dash
Don't have time for a broke nigga

World

VIP
Ladies dont use the n word nor do they rap when posting. In conclussion dont qualify as feminine
She’s the most aggressive and masculine woman on this forum and has the nerve to call herself feminine :draketf:

R.I.P to the guy that she will rob and leave after he runs out of money.

Ladies dont use the n word nor do they rap when posting. In conclussion dont qualify as feminine
Is that word inherently masculine? Didn’t know that. I like using the n word.

But since I totally sound like a valley girl, I usually stick to saying ‘dude’ instead. It sounds much more natural with my accent.
:damedamn:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts