What Somali-ajnabi pairings do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
images
:faysalwtf:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I seen;
Somali + aboriginal
Somali + Maori (the Maori gene so strong the kids like islander with long timo jilec and wide noses)

I wish i was a Maori, these guys are HUGE! Tall, huge and they are unique looking.

Tukraq

VIP
im tryna go for a latina rn :ahh:
just to smash right, because once their married they gain weight faster than even halimos and look ugly as hell:farmajoyaab: heck even the ones i knew from high school have lost themselves:shookgabre: thats why they jump into hardcore relationships in high school their out of their prime already when they graduate:faysalwtf: I haven't even seen a Latina in college low-key I think they either are married after high school with 3 children or get crazy amounts of surgery and butt shots to be ig baddies:ayaanswag:, as for @CaliSomali she has an unheard of fetish for pacos
320x180-Q90_4ba5472ba3eceb12df6638cda50a2270.jpg

@911

These are all cute Somali-Ajnabi couples, get out of the basement and find yourself a dime, who cares where she is from, life is short and enjoy yourself.
I agree I have nothing against interracial couples. But that first girl is not Somali. She is some African American model

just to smash right, because once their married they gain weight faster than even halimos and look ugly as hell:farmajoyaab: heck even the ones i knew from high school have lost themselves:shookgabre: thats why they jump into hardcore relationships in high school their out of their prime already when they graduate:faysalwtf: I haven't even seen a Latina in college low-key I think they either are married after high school with 3 children or get crazy amounts of surgery and butt shots to be ig baddies:ayaanswag:, as for @CaliSomali she has an unheard of fetish for pacos
320x180-Q90_4ba5472ba3eceb12df6638cda50a2270.jpg
i would neverrrr marry an ajnabi, my heart already belongs to my somali sisters:salute:

@Cauli

My bad, that's the only one. I found a whole album of Somali-Italian weddings in the 1960's and 1970's, but they are grandmothers and grandparents now, therefore I won't post them because some of the guys here are childish/autistic and would ridicule them.

Look how this brother is happy, I think he did a Macron (like the French President) maashallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending