What Somali-ajnabi pairings do you know?

Status
Not open for further replies.
She’s the most aggressive and masculine woman on this forum and has the nerve to call herself feminine :draketf:

R.I.P to the guy that she will rob and leave after he runs out of money.

In real life men like to be emotionally tortured.

I switch it up, one min i'm feminine and sweet then I show them a hint of aggression. It does me wonders.

World

VIP
In real life men like to be emotionally tortured.

I switch it up, one min i'm feminine and sweet then I show them a hint of aggression. It does me wonders.
All that shows is that you’re emotionally abusive, toxic and manipulative. Because you know he’d leave you so you have to play mind games on him. The very opposite of a raaliyo/feminine woman.

Apollo

VIP
Cushitic genocide has happened in my family with Germanics and Nordics. :mjcry:

Not even Muslims, Africans, or MENA peoples, but with white pigs. :kendrickcry:

All that shows is that you’re emotionally abusive, toxic and manipulative. Because you know he’d leave you so you have to play mind games on him. The very opposite of a raaliyo/feminine woman.

Sweety, the trick is a hint, merely a hint which gives them a bit of excitement. Something shimmering under the surface, so they know not to push my buttons. Nobody wants a one trick pony.

You out of all people cannot have a narrow minded view of what is feminine or masculine, because as I recall you're the famous @World who devotes time to talk about men bleaching and body frames. In all parts of the civilised world that is considered feminine behaviour.

No, because my subtle aggression draws them in due to my very feminine exterior and interior. Its a shock to their system.

If I was loud mouthed, dominant and boisterous it wouldn't work.

Wtf why can't you xalimos just be normal and shit?

That nonsense probably doesn't even work and all you get out of it is a confused and potentially agitated nigga

I can think of 5. I know all of them by name and 2 are family members one married Turkish in Somalia recently the other married white dude back in 80s or something.the other three married Nigerian, white, and ethiopian. So yeah it is more common now than back in the days. I would not reccomend it.

halwa

✨🌙
Could it be he is speaking from experience on how he likes to be treated

Nothing wrong with that.

You can’t compare yourself to anybody because we all know where you are actually from, the mountains

you get the hint :gnzbryw:

And those folks lack any emotional capacity.

Nothing wrong with that.

You can’t compare yourself to anybody because we all know where you are actually from, the mountains

you get the hint :gnzbryw:

And those folks lack any emotional capacity.
I was eluding to the fact that he is a female.
What mtns:ohreally:

it's easier to ask who somalis haven't mixed with.

I've once seen a Somail women and a mexican man who were married, both spoke zero English:williamswtf:

I kid yall not.

How they got together, and agreed to get married still baffles me to this day.

I've once seen a Somail women and a mexican man who were married, both spoke zero English:williamswtf:

I kid yall not.

Shan farodleh

Even though some obsessed people of SSpot think Somalis are all marrying out, I know only like two people married to ajnabis.

First one is this Somali woman that used to be involved in this Lebanese masjid I went to. She was married to a Chilean guy and they had a few kids together.

The other girl I know is another Xalimo who just got married to another Hispanic dude, who I’m pretty sure is Mexican.

Do you guys personally know any Somalis married to ajnabis?

my uncle asutralian white irsh, the kids look italina, my aunt libyan, my uncle ysuf hassan britsh white, twice actually, both cadan,

my abti half white half iranian, no kids, wu furay,

dads brother, swiss white, 3 kids,

dads cousin, south african afrikaan coloured

Cushitic genocide has happened in my family with Germanics and Nordics. :mjcry:

Not even Muslims, Africans, or MENA peoples, but with white pigs. :kendrickcry:
New Darod sub clan: Bah Becky:denzelnigga:

I kid yall not.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts