What nearly killed you? [2020]

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
One time when I was heading to my cousin flat with a box of pizza and drinks, I heard a crash. Someone throw an old CRT TV arm's length away from me. What make it worse is that I didn't hear it coming or that if it move to the right a bit I would have been dead not knowing what hit me.

What nearly killed you?

2016 thread
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/what-nearly-killed-you.9892/

2017 thread
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/repost-what-nearly-killed-you.35954/

2018 thread
https://www.somalispot.com/threads/what-nearly-killed-you-2018.49508/

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
Water.

Tipped a canoe boat in the middle of a lake and if it wasn't for my friend, would've kept sinking.

This is why I'll always have appreciation for white boys :francis:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

a car brushed me when i was crossing a street, i literally felt it. if i had walked any faster, i would've been a goner.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
I was inside a cave in the middle of the cliff side and my friend threw a brick from the top that missed my head by inches and hit me in my thigh. My leg looked all mangled and bruised afterwards

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
so many things the closest was a huge huge ice that was thrown and aimed at me but alhamdulilah in Allah power it want to my ayeeyo door instead this was in 2005 when i was in hargeisa some girl hated me and my sisters for no reason and took revenge long story

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I was inside a cave in the middle of the cliff side and my friend threw a brick from the top that missed my head by inches and hit me in my thigh. My leg looked all mangled and bruised afterwards
thats not a friend.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
What nearly killed me was a car as I was bumping some phat track, looked left but did not see anything. So I thought road was safe so started walking slow and relaxed, mothafucking car from left like a bit away starts SPEEDIN and almost hit me, SHEIIITT , almost couldve died

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
I jumped into a lake with my friends. I hadn't swimmed for a long time before that. My ass almost drowned but my loyal niggas saved me:salute:

Another time on my way to school I was gonna cross a crosswalk when I saw a cadaan nigga speeding right at me. I was still kinda scared of crossing roads after my abti (AUN) had died due to someone speeding right at him and this was back when I could cross normally again without worry.

If I hadn't ran for my life I would've met my creator that morning:ivers:

It's moments like these that make you realize that life is very valuable and that you need to be grateful for your Lord to have bestowed you life since he can take it away at any moment:manny:

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
You got pirate bloodline you should be fish in water sxb
Not my fault my ass came from Burco, smack bang in the middle of SL far away from any coast:manny:

I did get better tho and managed to brave myself on that lake again but shit like that stays with you for life:ivers:

Trending

Latest posts