What nearly killed you? [2020]

Not my fault my ass came from Burco, smack bang in the middle of SL far away from any coast:manny:

I did get better tho and managed to brave myself on that lake again but shit like that stays with you for life:ivers:
So they only gave you an Ak and kitaab the day you shot out the uterus
You gotta tell fam to move closer to the coast as tradition dictates

Al-Burcaawi

Milf hunter
VIP
So they only gave you an Ak and kitaab the day you shot out the uterus
You gotta tell fam to move closer to the coast as tradition dictates
i wasn't born in SL tho although i really wish i was

SL is safe my nigga we don't do that al-shabaab "AK and kitaab" shit, AKs are only for when sub-clans beef:manny:

i wasn't born in SL tho although i really wish i was

SL is safe my nigga we don't do that al-shabaab "AK and kitaab" shit, AKs are only for when sub-clans beef:manny:
You don't need to be at war to use cultural weapons in ceremonies
Just look at these swords on people's shoulders

When I got sent to Hargeysa at age 11 we had this absolute nutter(must of had an illness or something) who was called a Sufi. He drove one of those expensive rovers. Whenever he drove around the neighbourhood he wasn’t hard to miss as he drove 100mph nothing but dust trails the whole neighbourhood kids would run inside and hide.

On a particular day I was caught lacking outside my house with my cousin playing marbles, by the time this guy was here it was too late. The Sufi proceeded to stop right next to us got out of his vehicle and started to waffle on about some Sufi shit, to which I muttered cool sheeko. Ignorant me didn’t realise the guy was holding a hand gun clutched in his left hand to which he started waving about frantically at me and my cousin. The dude proceeds to ask us to move some dagaxs in no particular order just in certain specific spots that had no use.

At this point my adrenaline is off the scales this crazy dude with a loaded hand gun is pointing it at me and my cousin, not knowing what to do I frantically just said “kadi ba ee haysa” whilst my cousin is there positioning rocks. This insane damer started laughing on the spot and said war labadin caro.

I ran so fast that day I felt like Forrest Gump when he broke those braces, I never looked back.

Last edited:
Almost died when a car was in was caught in a crossfire. I almost got off at that exact location were the two gun man were shooting at each other but for whatever reason the driver refused to let me out even though my stop was about 5 ft away and he was on a red light so i remember not understanding his reasoning but i agreed although i thought he was stupid as soon as he moved the shoots were fired my our car's windows destroyed completely. Alxam looking back now it wasn't my time. I could of died that day. Its been a year now i watch the news clip every once in while to stay humble and thankful.

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
thats not a friend.

I meant this happened when I was like 12 and he was like 14, I seriously doubt it was a murder attempt. We were building something at the top and I think he was trying to get rid of the debris. Regardless however we aren’t friends now but for a different reason.

I had many near death experiences.
Number 1 ( Younes's close call ) has too be crossing the pedestrian traffic and a driver failed to stop and nearly hitting me.

I always have a sickening feeling in my stomach if something that I believe is a threat to my life.
Near death experiences are usually road related. When I see a bus or train that I need to catch I run it does not matter if im a 1/4 of a mile away to catch that bus. I will catch that bus. i.e I legged it down baterwater road from shepherds bush station to Holland park station just to catch the 148 Bus to southwark. But, I always make sure that I do it safely when going on a dash.

There was this mentally unstable middle aged dude from England who lived in a house near ours in Hargeisa. We called him Timo-Dheere. Timo Dheere was a sensitive dude and didn't like all the noise that came from kids playing in the street after Asr. One day on a friday, my cousins came over to play. We were very loud so Timo Dheere got on the top of his roof to observe what we were doing. I watched him look at us for 20 minutes, just staring at us play. We made eye contact. All of a sudden he started to shout at the top of his lungs... WALAAHI BAZOOKA AYAAN KU GA WADA QARAXIN. DHIL
**YINKA WAXAN DHALEY MAY GURTAAN?
We rushed back into the house. The next day he stood in the alley between our house and his with a long ass sword. As I was walking back home with some roodhi mofo and basal, I noticed Timo Dheere standing on my path. I couldn't take another way home unless I wanted to walk for another 30 minutes, so my lazy ass decide to walk past the dude and ignore him. I felt his burning stare on my neck as I passed and knocked on the door but alhamdulliah, I still have my head. Ngl the dude looked like a Somali Jesus too. Always wore plain brown robes (not khamis) and had a white sheet over his head.

Macalin M

Out here
I think I’m slow as f*ck. Are we saying what nearly killed us in 2019, or what nearly killed us in 2020? Or just in general?

I was 8 years old and me, my friends were playing stupid extreme dare games. Our task was to run across the road back and fourth really fast even when there was an oncoming car coming, it was my turn to go and I got hit obviously by a big ass truck. I literally went flying off. Luckily i didn't land on my head or something but I had to go to hospital as I sustained some pretty bad injuries.