What nearly killed you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
One time when I was heading to my cousin flat with a box of pizza and drinks, I heard a crash. Someone throw an old CRT TV arm's length away from me. What make it worse is that I didn't hear it coming or that if it move to the right a bit I would have been dead not knowing what hit me.

What nearly killed you?

Last edited:
There was this Asian (I think he is bangali) guy who tried to kidnapp me. I was waiting for the lift. When it came the guy was there.I was going down he was going up in the lift but he didn't tell me,so the lift went up. So when the lift reached his floor (it was the highest floor in the building ). He told me to get off with him. I refused :idontlike:. He then tried to force me but I was resisting as much as I could. I somehow got away and reached home crying:mjcry:. I told my parents but they didn't do anything. Child molesters are so common over here:mjcry:.

Apollo

VIP
Once on a flight from Bosaso to Dubai on one of those crappy Soviet era planes the pilots with heavy Russian accents made an announcement that there were issues with the motor. It happened above Sanaag and they had to return to Bosaso for maintenance. Creepy experience.

Once on a flight from Bosaso to Dubai on one of those crappy Soviet era planes the pilots with heavy Russian accents made an announcement that there were issues with the motor. It happened above Sanaag and they had to return to Bosaso for maintenance. Creepy experience.
I have been always scared of these crappy planes . I was riding this African express from Dubai to berbera and I realise how crapp this plane was. I always had this though of crashing and felt very uncomfortable .

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
As a kid I hated Swimming and wasn't really interested in it but I'd tag along with friends to the swimming pool. I'd always tip toe around/float or some shit. But on this particular day they turned on the waves and I swept away to the deepest end. I gave up after splashing around for a while lmao, the life guard for some reason watched for a while then threw me a kid sized spongebob inflatable which bounced off my head (rip).

I was saved by neighbour who happened to be there.

11/10 - Would do it again

Apollo

VIP
I have been always scared of these crappy planes . I was riding this African express from Dubai to berbera and I realise how crapp this plane was. I always had this though of crashing and felt very uncomfortable .

They have slightly better airplanes nowadays. That event happened to me in 2009 and they were using second hand 1960s airplanes.

Hafez

VIP
In a car with a Somali friend that was mirqaan. Walle he was driving soo fast, at least 50mph above speed limit, he was not obeying traffic rules, was dodging cars, etc. When he's done, he turns around and looks at me and says 'innit I'm a better driver than Ali?'
:williamswtf::wtfguccimane:

Lostbox

VIP
In a car with a Somali friend that was mirqaan. Walle he was driving soo fast, at least 50mph above speed limit, he was not obeying traffic rules, was dodging cars, etc. When he's done, he turns around and looks at me and says 'innit I'm a better driver than Ali?'
:williamswtf::wtfguccimane:
Man, i know what you mean. There some crazy Abdis out there.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
A fuarking flash flood, was walking through a dry river bed/doox, as soon as i got out, minutes later it was running with powerful water about 2 meters high.

A rusty metal object we found as kids.
It showed out to be an explosive.
My buddies started knocking on it with a metal object.
I was called home to eat, and the second I left, it exploded.
Killing two of my friends and maiming the third for life.

Lostbox

VIP
A rusty metal object we found as kids.
It showed out to be an explosive.
My buddies started knocking on it with a metal object.
I was called home to eat, and the second I left, it exploded.
Killing two of my friends and maiming the third for life.
May I ask, what country was this?

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
A knife attack a while back me and a couple friends were going home after The cinema this guy slowly comes up to us and reaches his pocket and lunges at me If I didnt jump back id be hit

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I was involved in a Motorbike crash two years ago. Other than severe muscle sprain in my quads, the gravel rash on my legs were the real fucking killer.

When I had an operation. My foot was being drilled while I was awake. My doctor used some injection b so I don't feel pain. But it stopped having effect after a while and the operation was still going on.:ohlord: I felt a lot of pain:ohlord:. I couldn't stop thinking about how painful my death is going to be when my time comes:ohlord:. I know this thread is about how you almost died but damn:ohlord: I had to share this:ohlord:.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending