Not open for further replies.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I first asked this question on 2016

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/what-nearly-killed-you.9892/

Then i reposted the same question on 2017

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/repost-what-nearly-killed-you.35954/

Now that don't recognize majority of the users. I thought I'll make a 2018 version.

You should see my answers on the first link but for the lazy I'll post it here.

"One time when I was heading to my cousin flat with a box of pizza and drinks, I heard a crash. Someone throw an old CRT TV arm's length away from me. What make it worse is that I didn't hear it coming or that if it move to the right a bit I would have been dead not knowing what hit me.

What nearly killed you?"

Last edited:
I was 4 yrs old and was on a boat heading to belgium. For some reason everywhere was protected expect for on place and so we couldn't go outside just inside the boat. I ran away from my mother and opened this door which lead to the outside. It had rails so you can rest your arm and see the sea. But the problem was it wasn't protected enough and so you can't actually fall into the sea because majority of it was just open and didn't have any sort of protection.

Since I was so young I didn't really know what to do. I nearly slipped and wallahi I was so lucky and gripped onto some long bar. I was facing the big scary sea I was terrified. I managed to get up run and close the door.

I wouldn't be alive if I fell.

I was 4 yrs old and was on a boat heading to belgium. For some reason everywhere was protected expect for on place and so we couldn't go outside just inside the boat. I ran away from my mother and opened this door which lead to the outside. It had rails so you can rest your arm and see the sea. But the problem was it wasn't protected enough and so you can't actually fall into the sea because majority of it was just open and didn't have any sort of protection.

Since I was so young I didn't really know what to do. I nearly slipped and wallahi I was so lucky and gripped onto some long bar. I was facing the big scary sea I was terrified. I managed to get up run and close the door.

I wouldn't be alive if I fell.
I'm glad you're still with us :frdfvsb::it0tdo8:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
this was around 2010 I believe.... me and my family were going to a furniture department and my mom must have accidently turned the wrong lane bare in mind this was a busy highway (but the road was curved kind of like a roundabout so you can't really see a car coming your way) and alhamdulilah a Chinese family who was in the opposite direction must have beeped their car heavily in a very stressed motion and my mom quickly turned to the other lane imagine those Chinese family werent there?

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I was a victim of a driveby back in 2013 but alhamdullilah no bullet touch me. I was just at the wrong place at a wrong time.

I had 2. When we left kismayo my dad bought boat tickets. We went there to take our place and the guy sold our place in the boat. I remember my dad having heated argument and they told him come back tomorrow. No space here. That boat drowned and had zero survivors.

Second time was a school trip where i drowned and someone had to get me out. I was 13 trying to impress this jew girl i liked

Almost died in a bomb explosion in Xamar during my vacation there. It was really loud when our bus passed the location by 1 minute :meleshame:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
We already got some good stories going.

7j7eNGu.gif

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
On Thursday, it was raining heavily and I couldn't see anything, I was in the freeway. Got a panic attack and almost swerved off my exit, a big truck was slowly exiting Infront of me and I almost hit him. Right after I slowed down the truck Infront of me hit a car. It was a mess, I'm still shaking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending