[Repost] What nearly killed you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The marathon I ran this year. I legit heard my kitty-kat begging for death and I went unconscious for a 1 min after finishing the race. People thought I was taking a nap in the grass :)

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
A stab wound from my mom.(it wasnt gonna kill me just was a bad injury.) in Africa.

Some coke addicts we started to gamble with over a soccer match.( almost got shot. One of my friend's was actually stabbed)

And i almost died twice in a bay in the coast of Kenya. Got stung by a sea urchin and couldnt swim back to shore)

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
The marathon I ran this year. I legit heard my kitty-kat begging for death and I went unconscious for a 1 min after finishing the race. People thought I was taking a nap in the grass :)
What was being unconscious like?
A stab wound from my mom.(it wasnt gonna kill me just was a bad injury.) in Africa.

Some coke addicts we started to gamble with over a soccer match.( almost got shot. One of my friend's was actually stabbed)

And i almost died twice in a bay in the coast of Kenya. Got stung by a sea urchin and couldnt swim back to shore)
What country is this? An why did your mom stab you?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
What doesn’t kill you only makes u stronger, all of us are survivors of something. I am glad we are here to share our experiences :)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
What doesn’t kill you only makes u stronger
What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger, except when it critically wounds a part of your body beyond repair, impairing muscle and/or bone function and reducing strength, effectively making you weaker.
:gaasdrink:

A very attractive Asian woman drugged me and attempted to rape me.
Normally I wouldn't have given a shit but she tied me up and drugged me so I couldn't let that fly
When I escaped I beat the shit out of her and robbed her

That was an interesting day
:ehh:

Huge truck - 18 wheeler clipped the rear end of my small car and I got pinned onto the front of the truck, got dragged for few long seconds after the impact and was thrown off the lane into a ditch in between the two highways, my car kept momentum and bounced off ditch then ended up parked facing the opposite direction I was driving to and on the other highway. If that scenario makes sense. Form one highway lane forced bounce off to another highway going through a huge ditch in between.. I didn't tell my parents what happened back then and showed up for work later the same day... They thought I was crazy.

Recovery from the shock took months though. The car was a waste but drivable. Door was jammed so the state trooper opened it from the outside for me to get out. No injuries. Drove the same car back home after I declined medical service. That is the closest I came to death.

Last edited:

paramedic

Call me ayeeyo
A very attractive Asian woman drugged me and attempted to rape me.
Normally I wouldn't have given a shit but she tied me up and drugged me so I couldn't let that fly
When I escaped I beat the shit out of her and robbed her

That was an interesting day
:ehh:

Idk how to tell you this, but she was probably after your organs :mjhaps:

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Almost got killed by a van that smashed into a wall. if i had not waited at the lights i would be dead

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Got robbed at gun point by some cracked out Albanian looking man. Threw my money in his face and ran away. He didn't run after, luckily he seemed more interested in gathering the scattered money on the ground like a beggar.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Me and my friends were chased by some lithuanian «teens»
Like in their 19’s. I got adernaline rush and literally climbed 3 meter high fences and ran literally to another neighbourhood/area, when I got into safety I was feeling bad in my gut because it all happened in split secounds. All this because my friend exploded a small firecracker in their mailbox.

I've had many near death moments, especially when I went to visit Somalia a few years back. I nearly got run over when my cousin pulled me across the road and I tripped over a rock. Then a car was speeding towards me and I managed to crawl away in time.

Also another time was when I nearly got jumped by some older girls cos they thought my friend was the girl who attacked them. I can't remember what it was that I said but I pissed them off so we just dashed. :lolbron: never saw them again

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Also another time was when I nearly got jumped by some older girls cos they thought my friend was the girl who attacked them. I can't remember what it was that I said but I pissed them off so we just dashed. :lolbron: never saw them again
This reminds me of a story. Group of black girls in my old neighborhood used to attack any none black women that were know to be seeing or dating black guys. That place was a shit hole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts