What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

Well there's probably some justification. I myself have noticed that blacks are less polite towards somalis for whatever reason than towards whites. Almost as if they dont recognize us as blacks. So they dont get my sympathy when the white man stands on their neck or support for blm. Respect is mutual.

Do you use Twitter? Whites are way more disrespectful
I mean okay black people mention features but these white people
They insult our country they insult our intelligence
They insult our character
I mean look at the shit illhan goes through everyday
The whole thing I find funny tho cuz a large majority of Somalis are using the j word and saying their not black than you have madows who interacted with that crowd now spewing Somalis ain’t one of us only for a “black Somali” to say look madows don’t claim us why should we claim them 😂
Look at all the light skin jokes
Light skin men are bullied by everyone not only madows
Dark skin women are bullied heavy
And Somalis are no different because anything not the norm is bullied
Even some of these mixed girls are loosing their power ... there’s a group of anti-interracial mixed children movement going on attacking biracials for having white moms.
race is a social construct and categories and definitions change due to the times or political geographical reasons.
look at Armenians and albanians they use to be considered white now people are saying their middle eastern, Italians went from not being white to being white and now saying their not white in America. Maybe in the future Somalis won’t be considered black but for now the definitions haven’t changed for us ...As dark skin people from subsahara Africa means you’re a black person.

Royalflush

novacane
Do you use Twitter? Whites are way more disrespectful
I mean okay black people mention features but these white people
They insult our country they insult our intelligence
They insult our character
I mean look at the shit illhan goes through everyday
The whole thing I find funny tho cuz a large majority of Somalis are using the j word and saying their not black than you have madows who interacted with that crowd now spewing Somalis ain’t one of us only for a “black Somali” to say look madows don’t claim us why should we claim them 😂
Look at all the light skin jokes
Light skin men are bullied by everyone not only madows
Dark skin women are bullied heavy
And Somalis are no different because anything not the norm is bullied
Even some of these mixed girls are loosing their power ... there’s a group of anti-interracial mixed children movement going on attacking biracials for having white moms.
race is a social construct and categories and definitions change due to the times or political geographical reasons.
look at Armenians and albanians they use to be considered white now people are saying their middle eastern, Italians went from not being white to being white and now saying their not white in America. Maybe in the future Somalis won’t be considered black but for now the definitions haven’t changed for us ...As dark skin people from subsahara Africa means you’re a black person.
Summarise that in 2 lines please:wowsweat:

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
You want to find that person? You’ll catch them in every thread when halimos are being karbaashed by you Ashys. She’s there in the audience agreeing with them and slandering the girl.

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
You want to find that person? You’ll catch them in every thread when halimos are being karbaashed by you Ashys. She’s there in the audience agreeing with them and slandering the girl.

giphy.gif

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
What I got from reading his thread was any Somali girl who prefers her own culture is a pick me.

Go ask your mom if she'd date an ajanabi. You'll be calling your own hooyos pickmes when they tell yall bring me wiil Soomaliyeed :mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts