What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

Meh it's in the internet. I don't think they're pick mes or doing this for online male attention. They have some one sided anger towards black women irl for whatever reason and can be as racist as they want to online to reclaim their power 💀💀💀
Well there's probably some justification. I myself have noticed that blacks are less polite towards somalis for whatever reason than towards whites. Almost as if they dont recognize us as blacks. So they dont get my sympathy when the white man stands on their neck or support for blm. Respect is mutual.

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
What @HIBAQ123 @Asli and @Sloane Ranger think they look like
Image result for zendaya

What they actually look like
Image result for somali woman

Whats wrong with that? Both the top and bottom are beautiful. Cadaan/madow/cadow whatever or Somali. It's not like they're saying they're not Somali or don't want to look Somali

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Well there's probably some justification. I myself have noticed that blacks are less polite towards somalis for whatever reason than towards whites. Almost as if they dont recognize us as blacks. So they dont get my sympathy when the white man stands on their neck or support for blm. Respect is mutual.

1. I usually am very dry towards white people. At my job I give all Muslims, black people, and Black Muslims free stuff idc 💀💀 anyone kissing white ass specifically for being white doesn't want to be black and isn't in the majority.

2. You sound oddly cruel and inhumane. The Prophet SAW said forgive your brother whether he is the oppressed one or an oppressor. And Islam urges us to compassion. Idk where this other mentality comes from, surely not the deen of Allah azza wajjal.

3. BLM hasn't done anything for the black community. Y'all need to stop associating it with black people. It's a white lobby ran by racist whites for racist white goals. Period