What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

1. I usually am very dry towards white people. At my job I give all Muslims, black people, and Black Muslims free stuff idc 💀💀 anyone kissing white ass specifically for being white doesn't want to be black and isn't in the majority.

2. You sound oddly cruel and inhumane. The Prophet SAW said forgive your brother whether he is the oppressed one or an oppressor. And Islam urges us to compassion. Idk where this other mentality comes from, surely not the deen of Allah azza wajjal.

3. BLM hasn't done anything for the black community. Y'all need to stop associating it with black people. It's a white lobby ran by racist whites for racist white goals. Period
Well they cant be disrespectful towards whites otherwise the police and lawyers would ensure there are immediate consequences. But they seem to think somalis will take their bullshit either because we are few in numbers or we don't have any influence.

Its also why blacks have been attacking asians in a racist manner because blacks cant be racist.

Btw ive always said they should live the white mans land and go back to Africa if they want dignity and freedom. Even the jews returned to the promised land.

@HIBAQ123 seems like a proud Somali to me.

I think madow lovers like you are worse tbh.

Not everyone cares about your arbitrary racial labels. Zendaya is mixed but madows and madow lovers like you pressure and bully her into claiming "Black", you guys have low self esteem and start crying when people don't want to associate with you. :camby:

f*ck madows, idk why you guys create multiple threads about them :susp:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I've noticed one thing that all the pickmes on this forum seem to have: a hatred for madow women. These girls spew the most toxic, anti-black misogynoir in hopes of getting in the good graces of Somali inceIs. They even accuse me of being madow because I don't engage in the anti-black campaign of theirs, and insult me with racialized terms that people use against black women. The saddest part is they don't seem to realize they're black women themselves. No one looks at a Somali woman and sees her as separate from madow girls.

I mean really, anyone who looks at these girls and sees anything other than black women is delusional :chrisfreshhah:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The funniest thing is you never see actual mixed race black women make the distinction between themselves and madow women. Girls as light as Zendaya say they're black without any hang ups. You hoes wish you were light and ambiguous, so you pick on madow girls to feel better about yourselves.

1612810441041.png

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Take out @Asli and @Sloane Ranger, they’re both chill.

Even if they talked about madow chicks negatively they talk about everyone. Not to mention they’re not always attacking madows for no reason.

@HIBAQ123 and a few others are pickme’s but I’m not dropping names.
tru tru i hate everyone. but @Destiny has this weird obsession with race. truly the pick me. why do u care what i identify as? why do u need madow validation? i couldn’t care less if shaniqua assumes my race.

@Destiny what’s with every other thread of yours being about black people? if u wanna kiss ass leave me out of it.
giphy.gif

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
I’ve got a lot to say about one of the biggest pick mes on here but she’s miskeen so it’ll look like I’m bullying her :ohlord:everytime I read her posts my brain spazzes out.