What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
giphy.gif

I was agreeing until you gave that woman as a source...
If She has somali lineage then she is somali Idk why some users here denying her identitty since being somali is lineage i think since Adam and eve time and no one is not pure even Somalis In the past 1k or 2k or 5k years ago dont look like todays Somalis i think

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
If She has somali lineage then she is somali Idk why some users here denying her identitty since being somali is lineage i think since Adam and eve time and no one is not pure even Somalis In the past 1k or 2k or 5k years ago dont look like todays Somalis i think
Isn't she half AA quarter Somali quarter berber

Naa

Not Chun li
Idc if she's Somali, I didn't say she wasn't, the things she say show that something is obviously wrong with her. She does not use her brain and has a victim mentality.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I can roast any other ethnic group including Somalis and no-one bats an eyelid. But criticising madows is somehow considering unthinkable. What is going on here ?
Criticizing madows is a no no for reer BLM :kodaksmiley:
They never stick up for their own. In Africa some idiots are walking claiming anaa arab but in the states you've got Halimos walking around claiming anaa madow. They'll get offended beyond Somali recognition if you say the word Madow

lol, you say pick me as if somali women can't just be racist on their own.

and I don't care for this black/not black nonsense, but on your last point people like zendaya say they are black because they benefit from being seen as the cream of the crop black women by a colorist one drop rule society :kanyeshrug: they will overlook actual black women to cast her in roles and fill their black quota

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
There no half or quarter since i think all ppl are mix even somali so does make somali half nilotic and half nafunians and quarter arab and quarter bantu
Lineage is what makes ppl same ppl and not looks or dna ppl have from theirs maternal lineage
But our mix is thousands of years old

Trending