What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Yeah the pick me women on this forum are annoying. Specially the anti African American dusty xalimos with masculine energy. They should work on their feminine energy. They are unnaturally aggressive and mean . I bet they chew gum loud too and speak with their mouth full

greenvegetables

halal and earthy
Meh it's in the internet. I don't think they're pick mes or doing this for online male attention. They have some one sided anger towards black women irl for whatever reason and can be as racist as they want to online to reclaim their power 💀💀💀

Meh it's in the internet. I don't think they're pick mes or doing this for online male attention. They have some one sided anger towards black women irl for whatever reason and can be as racist as they want to online to reclaim their power 💀💀💀

Not just black women you're men are also included in this online and offline. :ufdup:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
lol, you say pick me as if somali women can't just be racist on their own.

and I don't care for this black/not black nonsense, but on your last point people like zendaya say they are black because they benefit from being seen as the cream of the crop black women by a colorist one drop rule society :kanyeshrug: they will overlook actual black women to cast her in roles and fill their black quota
Yeah, but Somali women look like black women more than the Zendayas of the world. Look at this picture here, Iman looks closer to Naomi compared to green eyed Rihanna. But all three are unambiguously black.
Image result for iman naomi rihanna

i like her lol it's not like she's begging for somali male validation. the only annoying pick me is the AA who thinks she's Somali and berber.
couldn’t have said it better.

I don’t hate on pickme’s. I only hate ugly pickme’s. Makes them seem even more desperate, sad.
That hibaq girl is just hateful af against madows for no reason and that’s what happens when you’re sexually deprived some people lose their sanity and just go apeshit

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Why don't yall just come clean about what's causing the disontent and how you feel and hopefully no one will make another thread like this. The half somali gyal can play Dr. Phil.
I'm just Somali I don't care if I am black or not

just like 80% of this forum. ur probably hurt by what she says about somali incels
Horta you shouldn’t even quote me, you never back your talk always deleting comments and shit. You don’t even have a backbone on a anon forum fckn hell :dead:
Edit: ofc she deleted her comment again :mjlol:

Last edited:

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That hibaq girl is just hateful af against madows for no reason and that’s what happens when you’re sexually deprived some people lose their sanity and just go apeshit
she also needs to get off her high horse too. femcel at its finest.