What I've noticed about the pickmes on this forum

More like

giphy.gif

I AM NOT ALLOWED!!

I live in Atlanta but idk what city I want to move to. I don’t think where I live is THAT bad
Yeah always considered Atlanta as a very good city. I mean it has great weather and it’s huge metropolis. I know the wages are really low though. I got into a nursing program there last year but decided to not go because I couldn’t figure out where the Somali neighborhood was. I was told from some random Somali grocery store I called that Somalis stay about 30 miles outside the city in an area called Clarkston. He says there’s only couple hundred families, not a huge community at all. I was like why don’t Somalis live in the city center which is what we always do in every city and he said they can’t afford to. Was he bullshitting me or is true?

I’ve researched almost every city in the U.S lol ask me anything lol.

couldn’t have said it better.

I don’t hate on pickme’s. I only hate ugly pickme’s. Makes them seem even more desperate, sad.
We’re you not bragging about how you “got hoes” and we’re “leagues above me?” If you were attractive irl , you wouldn’t need to prove yourself to a stranger online, because their words wouldn’t affect your life anyway. Just saying :kanyeshrug:

1. I usually am very dry towards white people. At my job I give all Muslims, black people, and Black Muslims free stuff idc 💀💀 anyone kissing white ass specifically for being white doesn't want to be black and isn't in the majority.

2. You sound oddly cruel and inhumane. The Prophet SAW said forgive your brother whether he is the oppressed one or an oppressor. And Islam urges us to compassion. Idk where this other mentality comes from, surely not the deen of Allah azza wajjal.

3. BLM hasn't done anything for the black community. Y'all need to stop associating it with black people. It's a white lobby ran by racist whites for racist white goals. Period
Completely agreed till 3rd point, BLM actually placed restrictions on the use of chokeholds in the 31 biggest states, banned no-knock search warrants, funded 6.5mill USD for affiliate chapters supporting the black community, banned the confederate flag in US bases and so much more. So stop discrediting a movement that is fighting for the civil rights of Black people.

Naa

Not Chun li
Yeah always considered Atlanta as a very good city. I mean it has great weather and it’s huge metropolis. I know the wages are really low though. I got into a nursing program there last year but decided to not go because I couldn’t figure out where the Somali neighborhood was. I was told from some random Somali grocery store I called that Somalis stay about 30 miles outside the city in an area called Clarkston. He says there’s only couple hundred families, not a huge community at all. I was like why don’t Somalis live in the city center which is what we always do in every city and he said they can’t afford to. Was he bullshitting me or is true?

I’ve researched almost every city in the U.S lol ask me anything lol.
Yeah for some reason everyone lives in Clarkston. Nice parts of Atlanta are expensive so even if we all went to the city, we’d just be in bad areas.
Timo you literally just made a poor kid feel bad for no reason! If she’s not allowed to work that means she younger than 15 or 16, Shame on you 🤦🏽‍♀️
I am 16 lol, I can’t work cause my parents don’t want me to

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
We’re you not bragging about how you “got hoes” and we’re “leagues above me?” If you were attractive irl , you wouldn’t need to prove yourself to a stranger online, because their words wouldn’t affect your life anyway. Just saying :kanyeshrug:
I say that because I like to gloat. :icon lol:

nice try though.

If you did i wasn't present. Excuse me for trying to see an end to this 💩 and i usually stay out of these threads because I know how disrespectful everyone gets. No obsession over here love

Oh please you were upset before that Somalis didn't view themselves as the same as you blacks. If you weren't bothered you wouldn't be lying about the past or commenting in this thread. Go collect your cousin @Lady Mudblood she's your fellow AA and also in desperate need of attention. :camby:

Trending