What is your threshold with regards to appearance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Two heads of households? Do you want to marry a Somali guy? :browtf:

I do and I've met Somali guys, who weren't scared of a strong female....:siilaanyosmile:

However @Dino has adopted this Arab mentality.

Somali woman have always been in charge of the household money, that's tradition. So don't be fooled into thinking men are in charge.

But there's a lot like that.... I must admit :mjlol:

Last edited:
I do and I've met Somali guys, who weren't scared of a strong female....:siilaanyosmile:

But there's not a lot like that.... I must admit :mjlol:
that's what all the insecure girls with power issues say. THEY ARE ALL SCARED OF A STRONG WOMAN Lol

It's actually funny to see because nearly every girl i met who had control issues always comes up with that excuse when things blow up in her face

Gambar

VIP

However @Dino has adopted this Arab mentality.

Somali woman have always been in charge of the household money,that's tradition.

But there's not a lot like that.... I must admit :mjlol:
Yeah but the way Somali women are in charge is totally different and the man is the figure head although she's most likely running things. Arab mentality means being insecure about every move your wife makes, Somali men don't care.

that's what all the insecure girls with power issues say. THEY ARE ALL SCARED OF A STRONG WOMAN Lol

It's actually funny to see because nearly every girl i met who had control issues always comes up with that excuse when things blow up in her face

I don't have control issues. Don't throw words around to deflect on me.

Somali woman are strong by nature because our hooya's are strong. Well mine is anyway, and she brought me up Likewise.

Secondly, it's very clear that you intend to be incharge of you're household and what you say goes. As you put it you have the final say in all important matters. That's not a typically Somali way of doing things, it's Arab do not mistake the 2 for one in the same.

Thirdly, alhamduillah I've never met a Somali man who has issues with my views.

Fourthly, a successful marriage is about about treating eachother equally and respectfully. Compromising as adults and not dictating like toddlers and barking orders to a female to be obedient as if she was a dog or child.

Wait a minute, this somehow escaped my attention.

:whoa:

PS: Testing your resolve and perfecting the love is part of the mission. Don;t fail before we begin our journey. I want to see how far you are willing to go. And whether you will accept a man bereft of anything Somalis value, like clan, wealth and etc.

You are jumping train already hahahahaa

:mjpls: There's only 1 clan, I could never ever personally mix with... I know you're not that one for sure.

:sass1: Big eyes kulaha :sass2: I see everything and if i don't my spies will inform me :westbrookswag:

Yeah but the way Somali women are in charge is totally different and the man is the figure head although she's most likely running things. Arab mentality means being insecure about every move your wife makes, Somali men don't care.

Exactly he obvisouly has adopted the Arab mentality from living there for 18 years and expressing those very sentiments here in this thread.

Well maybe it's just the women in my family, I haven't really observed the dynamics of other Somali households.

Everyone has different experiences and you can't say that your family dynamics are the norm for everyone else's.

Somali woman are not timid and submissive beings, they have voices and are strong by nature. Somali men respect them and treat them like wise.

Our generations are different we've been born or raised in the west all our lives so most of us think of marriage as a partnership and not one person being incharge of the other.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
Strong Somali women means she can take a beating (not domestic abuse different kind of beating :dabcasar:)

He comes the skinny basement dwellers...

How can they even speak about women, when they haven't even reached puberty yet nor lost their virginity....

@felloff I don't mean you...

IMG_6532.GIF

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Horta I need genuine answer from y'all, why is that Somali girls are quick to bring up marriage within few dates or so? Even @The Cushitic One is out here talking about how she'll whip her man if it came to :lolbron:

Horta I need genuine answer from y'all, why is that Somali girls are quick to bring up marriage within few dates or so? Even @The Cushitic One is out here talking about how she'll whip her man if it came to :lolbron:

So you want to lead the haram lifestyle and waste a Somali females time?

:comeon: I was dragged into the topic of marriage... I don't mention marriage to men they mention it to me in real life masha'Allah sxb

:mjpls: There's only 1 clan, I could never ever personally mix with... I know you're not that one for sure.

:sass1: Big eyes kulaha :sass2: I see everything and if i don't my spies will inform me :westbrookswag:

The forbidden love is the best. The soppy episodes, the fights we have both to fight for our union, the desperation, the ups and downs, then the final victory, we could be writing a love story that rivals Cilmi&Hodan. Except ours will be a success.

For the reasons stated, I pray I belong to the one clan you would never mix with for our love to be great and worthy

:mjcry:

Gambar

VIP
So you want to lead the haram lifestyle and waste a Somali females time?

:comeon: I was dragged into the topic of marriage... I don't mention marriage to men they mention it to me in real life masha'Allah sxb

Exactly! If you're not trying to get married you are wasting a girl's time. We have baby making prime years ha nagu ciyaarina.

Status
Not open for further replies.