what is your MBTI type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
:gucciwhat:Waryaa you just got a promotion didn't you, I won't let you marry @halwa without paying atleast 3k in mehr money
That's 3k worth of frosted flakes nigga. That's the kind of opportunity cost I ain't trying to mess with.

halwa

✨🌙
I heard Psych-somethin and my mind went to housewife:mjkkk:

I can’t be a housewife. That’s not a role suited for me. I need to get out of the house to function properly otherwise I will go insane and drop into hole to Alice in Wonderland :ftw9nwa:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I can’t be a housewife. That’s not a role suited for me. I need to get out of the house to function properly otherwise I will go insane and drop into hole to Alice in Wonderland :ftw9nwa:
22070901_265212113999905_7234424887404658688_n.jpg

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Why are you quoting me twice?:gucciwhat:

Is this a Psychlingu test:ooh:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
A lot of you new ppl thinking my Tony the Tiger memes are insane, clearly haven't seen my other shit in the past.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Alchemist is the type of dad who will raise a chess prodigy that will have daddy issues despite having a father. Alchemist is probably the stoic type, the kid will try to get his approval by excelling in something his dad enjoys, that being chess. He’ll have a best friend who is loud and emotional and-
Hold up, this is a nice anime plot.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Alchemist is the type of dad who will raise a chess prodigy that will have daddy issues despite having a father. Alchemist is probably the stoic type, the kid will try to get his approval by excelling in something his dad enjoys, that being chess. He’ll have a best friend who is loud and emotional and-
Hold up, this is a nice anime plot.
That's like every school based anime fam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts