what is your MBTI type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Aight.

As an INFP, your function stack is Fi-Ne-Si-Te

Even though you're a perceiving type, you're actually a dominant judging type. It's just that the letter P and J just refer to your world view, so in that end, you perceive the world in an extroverted fashion.

As a dominant Fi user, you're very authentic, and in tune with who you are and what you value. There's a sameness to yourself that you alone know perfectly well. To outsiders trying to look in, the thing you do may seem insane, but you personally find them to be rational acts. Because of this, you have difficulty explaining your values or who you are, but are pretty content with who you are. Because it's introverted, many don't see that there's a strong rigid side to your inner world. Not unless you let them in. But most Fi users are scared of that.

To balance this out, you use Ne as your perceiving function. Developing this is important as it's how you express yourself in the outer world. You, like your ENFP cousin, explore the open world of possibilities. You think about the "what ifs..." and the "imagine if...". Most Ne users tend to express themselves through jokes and witticisms as they have to spot connections for their jokes to work. This is also how INFPs and INTPs end up with the reputation of being constant daydreamers.

Si is your third function, and it can end up being what's known as a comfort function. Without development of your Ne, you can sometimes get WAAAAAAY too comfortable with your comfort zone and clam up. Very common among INTPs and INFPs. But this is how INFPs differ from ENFPs. INFPs are far more detail oriented.

Te is your inferior function. When stressed out, you and your ISFP cousins lash out in a rather blunt way. Though it takes A LOT to get an INFP or ISFP to this point. I call it the nuclear zone.
Quite accurate.

ENFP

The E in your letter means you prefer to live in an extroverted fashion.
As a P, your dominant perceiving function is going to be extroverted.

Since that P is N, your dominant function is Ne.

Without a balance of extroversion and introversion (which happens a lot), you'll end up feeling like something is missing. Your second function then acts as the introverted judging function you need to balance out your need to constantly explore possibilities. This is used via Fi.

Ne stacks with Si.
Fi stacks with Te.

I can explain why in another post if you want but it's a tad longer.

So as an ENFP, your stack is Ne-Fi-Te-Si.

You predominantly like to explore possibilities. To this end, you prefer abstract concepts that can be explored as well as brainstorming. You like to think with the mindset of "what if..." or "imagine if..." in mind. Because you mind predominantly works like this, you have a habit of losing focus as a word or sentence can trigger your mind to think about other things that relate to it, but not in a way the person you're speaking with may understand. To this end, you end up being considered eccentric.

To balance this out, you have your judging function, Fi. This is an internal judging function. So when it comes to your judgments on things, many will not know what you feel about things. They may see it through your expression, need to be authentic and through actions rather than words.

Your Te works in a rather immature way, but you're aware of it. You prefer to control your environment through reason that's easily perceivable.

When stressed out, you tend to use Si to clam up and avoid the world and stick to what's comfortable to you.
Wow you’re good! Theirs sounded like a more idealized version of me but your analysis is pretty spot on I’d say.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
:trumpsmirk: Once I know the type, I can get into people's souls

:dabcasar:
upload_2019-4-4_22-44-42.jpeg

I resonate deeply with this photo, but nobody understands. Now I know that’s not a bad thing.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
The only thing that’s off is even though I got an E I’m pretty introverted. But other than that it was really good
Extroverted intuition as an abstract function doesn't really require people. ENFPs and ENTPs are considered the most introverted extroverts because of this quality.

Extroverted intuition is an abstract function doesn't really require people. ENFPs and ENTPs are considered the most introverted extroverts because of this quality.
That makes sense. I guess this would mean when someone is in a social situation they are in a sense “extroverted” but they need their headspace later on ( like what you mentioned above)?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
That makes sense. I guess this would mean when someone is in a social situation they are in a sense “extroverted” but they need their headspace later on ( like what you mentioned above)?
Yup, extroverted feelers and sensors are generally the stereotypical extroverts in society, since they either express themselves in a social sense or in the outside world.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I like this youtuber when it comes to mbti.
Okay, what do you think about the masculine and feminine functions?
Is your Ti masculine or feminine?
aLKGtry.png

And what about your animals? I'll take a wild guess and say SB/P(C):yacadiim:...You're a lead Sleeper followed by Blast & Play and you have Consume as last!! Am I right or RIGHT?
TfILWzC.gif

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
aLKGtry.png

And what about your animals? I'll take a wild guess and say SB/P(C):yacadiim:...You're a lead Sleeper followed by Blast & Play and you have Consume as last!! Am I right or RIGHT?
TfILWzC.gif
I dunno enough about masculine or feminine. But I think SB/P(C) makes the most sense.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
aLKGtry.png

TfILWzC.gif
Also 1000% sure I'm an ISTJ, not an ISTP. Si-Te not Ti-Se.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending