what is your MBTI type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Haikyu instead it’s chess. Thank you alchemist for this idea, I’m moving to Japan right now.
You mean haikus? 5-7-5 poems? I don't think I can get paid to see a show all about that :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Imagine serious haikus.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

Executives

Executives are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the Executive personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, Executives often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together.

Anyone Worth Their Salt Sticks Up for What They Believe Is Right...

Demand for such leadership is high in democratic societies, and forming no less than 11% of the population, it’s no wonder that many of America’s presidents have been Executives. Strong believers in the rule of law and authority that must be earned, Executive personalities lead by example, demonstrating dedication and purposeful honesty, and an utter rejection of laziness and cheating, especially in work. If anyone declares hard, manual work to be an excellent way to build character, it is Executives.

Executives are aware of their surroundings and live in a world of clear, verifiable facts – the surety of their knowledge means that even against heavy resistance, they stick to their principles and push an unclouded vision of what is and is not acceptable. Their opinions aren’t just empty talk either, as Executives are more than willing to dive into the most challenging projects, improving action plans and sorting details along the way, making even the most complicated tasks seem easy and approachable.

However, Executives don’t work alone, and they expect their reliability and work ethic to be reciprocated – people with this personality type meet their promises, and if partners or subordinates jeopardize them through incompetence or laziness, or worse still, dishonesty, they do not hesitate to show their wrath. This can earn them a reputation for inflexibility, a trait shared by all Sentinel personalities, but it’s not because Executives are arbitrarily stubborn, but because they truly believe that these values are what make society work.

...But Still Better Are Those Who Acknowledge When They Are in Error

Executives are classic images of the model citizen: they help their neighbors, uphold the law, and try to make sure that everyone participates in the communities and organizations they hold so dear.

The main challenge for Executives is to recognize that not everyone follows the same path or contributes in the same way. A true leader recognizes the strength of the individual, as well as that of the group, and helps bring those individuals’ ideas to the table. That way, Executives really do have all the facts, and are able to lead the charge in directions that work
tenor (41).gif

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
You mean haikus? 5-7-5 poems? I don't think I can get paid to see a show all about that :pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1:

Imagine serious haikus.

:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:
Bruh:dead:
I meant Haikyu!! The anime, the one about these kids who take volleyball way too seriously. I guess becoming middle class means getting out of touch.
upload_2019-3-15_21-38-20.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.