what is your MBTI type?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Executives

Executives are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the Executive personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, Executives often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together.

Anyone Worth Their Salt Sticks Up for What They Believe Is Right...

Demand for such leadership is high in democratic societies, and forming no less than 11% of the population, it’s no wonder that many of America’s presidents have been Executives. Strong believers in the rule of law and authority that must be earned, Executive personalities lead by example, demonstrating dedication and purposeful honesty, and an utter rejection of laziness and cheating, especially in work. If anyone declares hard, manual work to be an excellent way to build character, it is Executives.

Executives are aware of their surroundings and live in a world of clear, verifiable facts – the surety of their knowledge means that even against heavy resistance, they stick to their principles and push an unclouded vision of what is and is not acceptable. Their opinions aren’t just empty talk either, as Executives are more than willing to dive into the most challenging projects, improving action plans and sorting details along the way, making even the most complicated tasks seem easy and approachable.

However, Executives don’t work alone, and they expect their reliability and work ethic to be reciprocated – people with this personality type meet their promises, and if partners or subordinates jeopardize them through incompetence or laziness, or worse still, dishonesty, they do not hesitate to show their wrath. This can earn them a reputation for inflexibility, a trait shared by all Sentinel personalities, but it’s not because Executives are arbitrarily stubborn, but because they truly believe that these values are what make society work.

...But Still Better Are Those Who Acknowledge When They Are in Error

Executives are classic images of the model citizen: they help their neighbors, uphold the law, and try to make sure that everyone participates in the communities and organizations they hold so dear.

The main challenge for Executives is to recognize that not everyone follows the same path or contributes in the same way. A true leader recognizes the strength of the individual, as well as that of the group, and helps bring those individuals’ ideas to the table. That way, Executives really do have all the facts, and are able to lead the charge in directions that work

halwa

✨🌙
Executives

Executives are representatives of tradition and order, utilizing their understanding of what is right, wrong and socially acceptable to bring families and communities together. Embracing the values of honesty, dedication and dignity, people with the Executive personality type are valued for their clear advice and guidance, and they happily lead the way on difficult paths. Taking pride in bringing people together, Executives often take on roles as community organizers, working hard to bring everyone together in celebration of cherished local events, or in defense of the traditional values that hold families and communities together.

Demand for such leadership is high in democratic societies, and forming no less than 11% of the population, it’s no wonder that many of America’s presidents have been Executives. Strong believers in the rule of law and authority that must be earned, Executive personalities lead by example, demonstrating dedication and purposeful honesty, and an utter rejection of laziness and cheating, especially in work. If anyone declares hard, manual work to be an excellent way to build character, it is Executives.

Executives are aware of their surroundings and live in a world of clear, verifiable facts – the surety of their knowledge means that even against heavy resistance, they stick to their principles and push an unclouded vision of what is and is not acceptable. Their opinions aren’t just empty talk either, as Executives are more than willing to dive into the most challenging projects, improving action plans and sorting details along the way, making even the most complicated tasks seem easy and approachable.

However, Executives don’t work alone, and they expect their reliability and work ethic to be reciprocated – people with this personality type meet their promises, and if partners or subordinates jeopardize them through incompetence or laziness, or worse still, dishonesty, they do not hesitate to show their wrath. This can earn them a reputation for inflexibility, a trait shared by all Sentinel personalities, but it’s not because Executives are arbitrarily stubborn, but because they truly believe that these values are what make society work.

Executives are classic images of the model citizen: they help their neighbors, uphold the law, and try to make sure that everyone participates in the communities and organizations they hold so dear.

The main challenge for Executives is to recognize that not everyone follows the same path or contributes in the same way. A true leader recognizes the strength of the individual, as well as that of the group, and helps bring those individuals’ ideas to the table. That way, Executives really do have all the facts, and are able to lead the charge in directions that work

Let me ask you this: In a game, are you the rule breaker or the one who is adamant about sticking to the rules of the game?

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Executives

HELLO UNCLE PHIL!

Let me ask you this: In a game, are you the rule breaker or the one who is adamant about sticking to the rules of the game?

@halwa

It depends on what sort of game we are playing, with whom and my role in the games. The rules might shift or I might not allow to shift.

Seriously speaking, though I like the game to be fair and if a referee makes a mistake that rewards me or my team unjustly, I should feel bad, sometimes, I cheat too. For example, the soccer team that I follow were rewarded a penalty unfairly in a very important game, I wasn’t happy with the decision, but I was glad that we won and made it to the next round. Also, I’ve cheated games, liking diving and making up things to be unfairly rewarded. It’s kind of a loaded question.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Not really. You paid attention and connected within yourself. You seem like a Virtuoso. Wild.
source.gif

halwa

✨🌙
@halwa

It depends on what sort of game we are playing, with whom and my role in the games. The rules might shift or I might not allow to shift.

Seriously speaking, though I like the game to be fair and if a referee makes a mistake that rewards me or my team unjustly, I should feel bad, sometimes, I cheat too. For example, the soccer team that I follow were rewarded a penalty unfairly in a very important game, I wasn’t happy with the decision, but I was glad that we won and made it to the next round. Also, I’ve cheated games, liking diving and making up things to be unfairly rewarded. It’s kind of a loaded question.

A corrupt politician. Sounds about right. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Your personality is all about doing the right thing, awoowe. Don’t cheat the votes!

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
A corrupt politician. Sounds about right. :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Your personality is all about doing the right thing, awoowe. Don’t cheat the votes!
You seem well versed in MBTI. Are you aware of cognitive functions? I've personally read up on this stuff for years, looking up Jung's actual ideas and shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts