what is your MBTI type?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Eedo, thank you. I do, macaanto but he made me and you sound like we’re mentally sick.

I’m happy with my emotional instability but I will take upon your advice of it is going to make me mentally stronger. :it0tdo8:

Dont mind kickz he is suffering from Landheer qabyalad disease

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Taking one of these personality tests has the same weight as taking a Hogwarts House quiz.
4471.jpg

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Snape was actually my favourite character in the whole series.

Malfoy was my favorite from the series--always thought Snape was a tad boring honestly--but I haven't read Harry Potter since I was 11 so I don't remember crap, lol.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
@halwa Did you know that Dumbledore was a homo?? I didn't find out until earlier this year. Wallahi, I use to think they started bringing that LGBT shit only in recent years but no it's been going on since I was a kid :liberaltears:

halwa

✨🌙
Malfoy was my favorite from the series--always thought Snape was a tad boring honestly--but I haven't read Harry Potter since I was 11 so I don't remember crap, lol.

What!

He was the best character ever. He had a personality. He was emotionally unstable. He secretly protected Harry but never showed that to Harry or to anyone else throughout the whole movie. He was in love with Harry’s mother and resented James for it. That’s why he took out his frustrations and anger on Harry.

When he was dying and gave Harry his memories, and it showed that he deeply cared for Harry and protected him this whole time.....omg :ileycry:

I cried so hard. He is the BEST!

Someone should open a thread in the movie section where we can analyse characters:siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending