What is your ideal somali man spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential husband. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He really should branch out :susp: both my grandparents and my parents are from the same clan... There's no way I'm marrying a dude from my qabil unless I want my future kids to turn into joffrey baratheon

He really should branch out :susp: both my grandparents and my parents are from the same clan... There's no way I'm marrying a dude from my qabil unless I want my future kids to turn into joffrey baratheon
i know all my family is isaaq so ajnabi it is. that qabiil gets a lot of hate but they got pretty hot men:dabcasar:

:ftw9nwa:

ahlie, shes prolly like 3 months older than u kulaha thats cute

Aren't you 29 :damedamn: no wonder the bidaar caught up to u. Ileen here I thought you was our age :browtf: I was about to make dua for ur premature baldness but this is the normal age range for faraaxs to go bald kkkkk

Bohol

VIP

We are not that close. We meet at the 20th grandfather (Ismaaciil aka Garhajis). There is like 19 odays between us. :lol:

ROFL joffrey baratheon is a legend.

6ef06194406bc461a103da440dddd6402a6632ed1da8db11ea19f84b08ab7bd9.jpg

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
Aren't you 29 :damedamn: no wonder the bidaar caught up to u. Ileen here I thought you was our age :browtf: I was about to make dua for ur premature baldness but this is the normal age range for faraaxs to go bald kkkkk
it's not balding, its alternative hair growth :yacadiim:

i rock it well. right now im rockin a wayne brady, u cant even tell i'm currently growing my hair backwards

wayne_brady.jpg

i know all my family is isaaq so ajnabi it is. that qabiil gets a lot of hate but they got pretty hot men:dabcasar:

They're so diverse too :banderas: who knew a qabil could hold so many different phenotypes kkkkkk
We are not that close. We meet at the 20th grandfather (Ismaaciil aka Garhajis). There is like 19 odays between us. :lol:

ROFL joffrey baratheon is a legend.

6ef06194406bc461a103da440dddd6402a6632ed1da8db11ea19f84b08ab7bd9.jpg

That's 19 odeys too close :idontlike:

If my child ever turned out like joffrey it'd do a late term abortion, doesn't matter if he's 20 something by then :hemad:

Bohol

VIP
That's 19 odeys too close :idontlike:

If my child ever turned out like joffrey it'd do a late term abortion, doesn't matter if he's 20 something by then :hemad:

Not really. Our community is large (1 million), besides I don't have Isaaq grandmothers at all in my maternal side. I am very diverse.

:hemad:

Historically a lot of H-Y had different reer abtis. Our genepool is very diverse on the maternal side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending