What is your ideal somali man spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential husband. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really. Our community is large (1 million), besides I don't have Isaaq grandmothers at all in my maternal side. I am very diverse.

:hemad:

Historically a lot of H-Y had different reer abtis. Our genepool is very diverse on the maternal side.

Well mine isn't :reallymaury: I'm at risk. My great grandmother from my hooyos side is habbar yonis too

Did I forget to mention that both of my parents and maternal grand parents are from the same sub clan :tacky: idk about aabos hooyo

Last edited:

Bohol

VIP
Well mine isn't :reallymaury: I'm at risk. My great grandmother from my hooyos side is habbar yonis too

Did I forget to mention that both of my parents and maternal parents are from the same sub clan :tacky: idk about aabos hooyo

Yes you are more at risk since you are our more inbred cousins (Cidagale) :reallymaury:. You guys should move to Sanaag, I will invite
you and you will have a lot of diversity rather than being stuck in Hargeisa only. :lol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf

Did I forget to mention that both of my parents and maternal parents are from the same sub clan :tacky: idk about aabos hooyo
:browtf:

u sure u aint got webbed feet

avoid Somali guys all together:mugshotman:
we need to find you the whitest/or blackest guy in the world .:fittytousand:

Yes you are more at risk since you are our more inbred cousins (Cidagale) :reallymaury:. You guys should move to Sanaag, I will invite
you and you will have a lot of diversity rather than being stuck in Hargeisa only. :lol:

Nacala aabaha waas :reallymaury: who're you calling inbred :tocry:

Sanaag looks nice ngl

:browtf:

u sure u aint got webbed feet

No but sometimes my lungs rattle when I breathe and I've started to grow scales along my back kkk

Bohol

VIP
Nacala aabaha waas :reallymaury: who're you calling inbred :tocry:

Sanaag looks nice ngl

Indeed Sanaag is nice. It is a perfect spot to take the inbredness out of you. :reallymaury:

Maydh

8lo9WJo.jpg

Why are ciidagale ppl so intent on marrying each other tho. I once asked my dad if it was because we were langaab, according to someone on here. Maybe thats why others wouldn't marry us like midgaan ppl and he choked on his tea and went red in the face :cosbyhmm:

Bohol

VIP
Why are ciidagale ppl so intent on marrying each other tho. I once asked my dad if it was because we were langaab, according to someone on here. Maybe thats why others wouldn't marry us like midgaan ppl and he choked on his tea and went red in the face :cosbyhmm:

It is because of close proximity to each other. All Eidagales live in the same territory Hargeisa region/Haud. Were's Habar Yoonis
settle from Sanaag to Hargeisa so yh of course they will marry from their neighbors in the past as a result many of us have very
different diverse genepool on the maternal side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending