What is your ideal somali man spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential husband. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Thats a bit weird. Never would have thought older women would bother asking out younger dudes.

You would be surprised. She is not that older than me though, only 3 years difference. Basically when I was a baby she was a
toddler. :lol:

Cukaash

"WE WUZ BOQORTOOYO" KARBASHER.
i live in england sxb. i'm not trying to get boxed in by some chav for looking like a trasportable tent.
hijab cobers me pretty fine, besides i dont go for overly religious guys anyways. :manny:
Look i appreciate and respect xalimos who have the courage to wear a hijaab.
Im just sayin you might meet a guy that you love and if he tells you, can you wear a jilbaab would you do it?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I was currently asked out on a date by a mature woman (so far she is fun) lets see how it goes.

Hope it works out good bro :nvjpqts: You have plenty to choose from since you are in Hargaysa. Kuwo dibadda kasoo noqday oo ilbax ahaa buuxo aan maqlay. Aniga qaad ma cuno balwadna ma lihi laakiin iyagaan qado iyo quraac ka dhigan lahaa :russ:

Bohol

VIP
Hope it works out good bro :nvjpqts: You have plenty to choose from since you are in Hargaysa. Kuwo dibadda kazoo noqday oo ilba ahaa buuxo aan maqlay. Aniga qaad ma cuno balwadna ma lihi laakiin iyagaan ku qado iyo quraac ka dhiagn lahaa :russ:

kkkk I am not in Hargeisa at the moment but Europe. She is a European halimo. You should visit Hargeisa sometime it is like Pattaya beach,
Thailand.

:yacadiim:

Cukaash

You would be surprised. She is not that older than me though, only 3 years difference. Basically when I was a baby she was a
toddler. :lol:
Rageedi. I used f*ck with this xalimo that Finished highschool when i was seven years old.

Shiit!! My father was like "maxaa ku aqrise naag taan waryaa."
:chrisfreshhah:

Look i appreciate and respect xalimos who have the courage to wear a hijaab.
Im just sayin you might meet a guy that you love and if he tells you, can you wear a jilbaab would you do it?

no i wouldnt. if we lived in somalia, then sure, but i've had my fare share of abuse from angry cadaans for even wearing a little qimaar.
i wear whatever i wear for Allah and not to please some guy i 'love'.

kkkk I am not in Hargeisa at the moment but Europe. She is a European halimo. You should visit Hargeisa sometime it is like Pattaya beach,
Thailand.

:yacadiim:

I plan on it. To Borame as well. Once I make the trip back home, I want to see many Somali towns. Not necessarily for females but for the sheer love of Country I haven't seen for over 20 years. And if some cajuuzo takes a liking to me, she will be in good hands.

Cukaash

no i wouldnt. if we lived in somalia, then sure, but i've had my fare share of abuse from angry cadaans for even wearing a little qimaar.
i wear whatever i wear for Allah and not to please some guy i 'love'.
Do you wanna live in Somalia?
:comeon:
And do you speak the language fluently?
:damedamn:

But but

IMG_0262.PNG

@sahersi was born in 96 :ohhh: see you're the same age as my lil sis that's cute

Depends if you are 20. :manny:

I'm 21 :birdman: find someone ur own age. In fact 3 yrs ur senior seems perfect

Wah!!
:camby:
I dont call that a hijaab i call it a qamaar.
All my sisters wear jilbaab and i dont have any female relative that wears a qamaar.
So, im definitely not gonna marry a woman with a qamar, let alone shukaansi her.

Where are you gonna find young girls wearing jilbaab in the West sxb :chrisfreshhah: it's like finding a needle in a hay stick! I mean unless they're freshies kkkkk

@sahersi was born in 96 :ohhh: see you're the same age as my lil sis that's cute

I'm 21 :birdman: find someone ur own age. In fact 3 yrs ur senior seems perfect

Where are you gonna find young girls wearing jilbaab in the West sxb :chrisfreshhah: it's like finding a needle in a hay stick! I mean unless they're freshies kkkkk

your 21????

tellmewhatyoudid.jpg

I thought you were at least 25+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending