What is your ideal somali man spouse.what traits do you look for in a potential husband. Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Women back home the fob ones can't be trusted. Maybe only a few. I heard they bleach their skin and are gold diggers.

oh where do i even start.
1) a decent person:
seems easy right? well with all these thugs and the love for thug culture these days it seems like an important note to make.

2) A respectable degree/educated man:
also seems easy but again hard to come by.

3) a man willing to share household duties:
it seems most men want to marry another hooyo who will baby them and be at their beck and call. they even want you to quite your job and stay home to cook and clean.

4)Genuinely kind:
again hard to come by.

5)open to other cultures including their own:
too many men and women don't speak somali or care to learn more about their history or culture these days. i want him to be open to other cultures but also including his own. i want him to genuinely be interested in learning about others and where they come form but be just as pleased to learn about where he comes from. being somali is a gift not a curse.

6) takes care of his mother and not the other way around:
a lot of the time, the way a somali man takes care of his mother is how you know he will take care of you and your daughters. too many somali men just get babied by their mothers and never grow out of it. they then expect you to baby them. if he's constantly visiting his mother doing all the chores giving as much money as he can to care for her and calling her regularly (if he's already moved out) then you he's a keeper. but if he still lives in her basement waiting for her to cook all the meals and clean while he contributes nothing to the house (including finances) the run for the hills sis.

7)funny:
simple but necessary. personality trumps looks, i don't want a dull humourless man. in a few years when the looks disappear i will begin to hate you.

8) adventurous:
i want someone who can travel and explore the world but also in whatever country he lives in.

9) ambitious:
too many somalis these days have given up on excelling in life. i want someone who not only has a degree/s i want them to be out there chasing high paying jobs and not get comfortable, keep clicking the ladder till your legs give in. i want you to be more focused in making the money then spending it. also if he collects goverment checks and he's healthy and not disabled then run sis, he aint shit. the goes for the men too.

10) romantic:
im not big on romance but i want you to show you care from time to time. it can be the smallest thing and i would appreciate it.

11) Not an extremist:
im not a muslim, but i wouldn't be be opposed to marrying one. as long as he doesn't impose his religion on me. i wont be wearing a hijab or praying but your free to do as you please. too many men out here police us women (including my muslim sisters) and tell us what we can or can't wear. its disturbing and one of the biggest deal breakers.

12) a feminist:
i want to know he genuinely respects women. too many men out there belittle their wives and daughters, telling them they can't do certain things in life because its not womanly. i know young girls who were not allowed to get higher education because as soon as they graduated high school they already had husbands lined up. i want him to value his daughters education and see that she has just as much potential to succeed as her brothers.

13) not ugly:
obviously an important feature. if you look like barkhad get to stepping.

Buff dudes are :banderas: but not too much, no one likes the roided gym rat look :whoa:
rufus_3000_by_zentron-d41qu48.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
High heels seems like a qumayo illahay haa iga foogayo naag high heels xiran man would never settle down with a woman with high heels acudu billahi Mina shadani rajiim.

As a woman I look for a man who is loyal honest straight forward and most of all pious and loves his religion. He also should love my independence and be loving and caring and is willingly to grow and become a better person both physically and mentally.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
11) Not an extremist:
im not a muslim, but i wouldn't be be opposed to marrying one. as long as he doesn't impose his religion on me. i wont be wearing a hijab or praying but your free to do as you please. too many men out here police us women (including my muslim sisters) and tell us what we can or can't wear. its disturbing and one of the biggest deal breakers.\

LOOOL good luck trying to find a feminist Somali guy that's okay with your gaalniimo:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::mjlol::russ::lolbron:
a53.jpg

Last edited:

VixR

Veritas
LOOOL good luck trying to find a feminist Somali guy that's okay with your gaalniimo:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::mjlol::russ::lolbron:
a53.jpg
They exist but rare like the rarest of gems. One of the best ppl I've known. He was a gaal though with a capital G and a lot of G traits besides; I would list them but I wont.:banderas: Too bad, but you don't strike gold twice with the amount of fool's gold out there do you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts