What is your favorite Somali food?

Status
Not open for further replies.

one

ᶜᵃʷᵒ ᶜᵃʷˡᵒ
I'm so confused. What's "buur"? Why are people eating mountains?

Yeah my cousins in the North should learn about Soor iyo muufo. They usually eat sabayaad.
What are you talking about, we do eat muufo. It's just that we don't call it "muufo", all bread types are usually referred to as roodhi. And we usually buy it rather than bake it at home. Back home we always used to buy fresh bread(muufo or not) every morning and evening as quraac & casho.

And people don't even eat sabaayad(kimis/kibis) that often, really. Furin & laxoox are more popular.

Sheeko. Not sure where you got that we don't eat soor either.:icon rolleyes: Dadkan reer koonfureedku waxay noo haystaan dad aan cuntoba aqoonin, if we're going by stereotypes southern food tastes madhax and biyobiyo.:yloezpe: You guys are only good at making sweets.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
What's "buur"? Why are people eating mountains?

Their Somali sucks it is not buur but Bur:mjlol:

if we're going by stereotypes southern food tastes madhax and biyobiyo.:yloezpe: You guys are only good at making sweets.

Cuntadeenna waxba haka sheegin :ufdup:
What are you talking about, we do eat muufo. It's just that we don't call it "muufo", all bread types are usually referred to as roodhi. And we usually buy it rather than bake it at home. Back home we always used to buy fresh bread(muufo or not) every morning and evening as quraac & casho.

Roodhi ≠ Muufo:umad:

I'm so confused. What's "buur"? Why are people eating mountains?

And people don't even eat sabaayad(kimis/kibis) that often, really. Furin & laxoox are more popular.

Sheeko. Not sure where you got that we don't eat soor either.:icon rolleyes: Dadkan reer koonfureedku waxay noo haystaan dad aan cuntoba aqoonin, if we're going by stereotypes southern food tastes madhax and biyobiyo.:yloezpe: You guys are only good at making sweets.

Ohhh no sweetie :pachah1:

That's the biggest lie i heard from the brothers in North somalia:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending