What is your favorite Somali food?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ooh and don't come with the bariis iyo hilib:camby:

Mine is muufo, ceesh, sabaayad, and salbuko:banderas: i also love the spaghetti tuna with cheese my father makes ooh and kiliyo:browtf: I have so many things to list we are blessed wlhi
i uss to fight my older siblings for that last muufo .your a real xamari :dzmxmmb:
i can eat muufo iyo sabayad everyday with everything.

try dilac bilaash with muufo youll love it .make sure the mufo is cooked with black seeds .black seeds is good for you has many health benefits .

giphy-6.gif

:dzmxmmb::dzmxmmb::salute:

My favorite Somali food are.

1. Suugo Suqaar with muufo.

2. Maraq iyo anjero

3. Baajiya and Sambusa.

4. Kaluun Iyo bariis

5. Xalwo once in a while like on Eid.

6. Sabaayad with a little macsaro

7. Soor with maraq or suugo is tasty.

8. Maalay aka fish shout out to my bros in Las Khorey! :salute:

9. Hilib Ari iyo baaris.

10. OODKAC is my personal favorite of all time.
exact same on my list .how come your cousins in the north dont know àbout soor iyo muufo .oodka by far is the best and most tradtional somali food .my mom makes a canister of oodka everytime i visit my hometown i get harrased in the airport when im flying back to where im at now.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
exact same on my list .how come your cousins in the north dont know àbout soor iyo muufo .oodka by far is the best and most tradtional somali food .my mom makes a canister of oodka everytime i visit my hometown i get harrased in the airport when im flying back to where im at now.

Mashallah two great minds think alike sxb! Yeah my cousins in the North should learn about Soor iyo muufo. They usually eat sabayaad.

I 100% agree my brother. Oodkac is the best Somali food period.

Wow I can understand that. Those securities at the airports sure like to check people's stuff too much.

:gucciwhat:Hayaaaaaaaaaaay i thought muufo was a somali dish what's going on
I think is eaten only in koonfur
Ive went to my familly restaurant in toronto with couple of friends from the north and they were weirded out when they seen me eat it with beef suuqar .they told me they never seen it befor .

Status
Not open for further replies.