What is wrong with Somali kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ramen

🌸
Wallahi its so fucking embarrassing to sit in the same bus as these loud wild somali kids.
What are these somali mothers doing? chatting shit about other somali kids in the neighborhood? are they busy producing children?
What are these somali fathers doing? busy producing offspring with their 4 wives? drinking tea in the local café? eating khat?

Go teach your kids some manners

Im sick and tired of these disrespectful knee grows.
These somalis need to learn about condoms and shit or just get sterilized.
Stop bringing these rats into the world.

Last edited:
Fr one Somali girl was having trouble coming out of a parking cause she was a horrible driver so then we looked at her and she started yelling at my sister and I for no reason, and doing some ratchet ass ghetto hand movements as if her ugly ass was going to beat us up or something. My sister and I just laughed at her lmao

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
:yloezpe::yloezpe:Let kids be kids, childhood doesn't last forever so:manny:is how I learn to see it

aslong as they don't disrespect parents, peers, others or show rude actions.

Fels

#trollhunter
Back then somali women and men were hard working people but something went wrong

Last edited:

Ramen

🌸
:yloezpe::yloezpe:Let kids be kids, childhood doesn't last forever so:manny:is how I learn to see it

aslong as they don't disrespect parents, peers, others or show rude actions.

They are the same age as me. They disrespect others in the bus by calling them names.
One somali guy thought it would be fun if he broke the window.
retarded 13 year olds i swear

Neslihan

with hardship comes ease
They are the same age as me. They disrespect others in the bus by calling them names.
Ok I was thinking eight years old type lol. Thirteen can be immature also but they need to fix up that is totally not right.

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP

You’re 13?

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
Lol somali kids are funny. I think they need to respect their parents and teachers in dugsi/ school more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending