What is the signs of a DL man?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
Lol.. You are biased.
Lol Not this time. I'm including women in this aswell. There are a lot of bi and gay Somali women aswell but obviously they hide it better than the men.

All I'm saying is everyone has the potential to be gay but majority suppress it.

Lol Not this time. I'm including women in this aswell. There are a lot of bi and gay Somali women aswell but obviously they hide it better than the men.

All I'm saying is everyone has the potential to be gay but majority suppress it.
What Somali circles are you moving around.. Lool...

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
She probably had a bad experience with some closet-case that rattled her lol, it's a shit-test.
Nope thank goodness.
What Somali circles are you moving around.. Lool...
Idk any out of the closet gay dudes in my personal life but I'm also not gonna pretend like dl ones don't exist. I've heard so many gays say they've been with married and "straight" Somali guys. I'm sorry but majority of somali guys are sus. It's better to be safe than sorry.

If you were all straight this thread wouldn't be necessary.

There's virtually no way of telling lol. I have a very effeminate cousin you'd swear was a cùm-drinker through and through, but this guy's one of the biggest pussy hounds I've ever met. I snooped through his phone as a teen and saw some WILD shit on there :mjcry:
One of my old friends used to be like this, was very effeminate but had girls in rotation. Still turned out he was sucking dick tho, the es were mostly a cope
You'll see :hemad:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
One of my old friends used to be like this, was very effeminate but had girls in rotation. Still turned out he was sucking dick tho, the *****es were mostly a cope
You'll see :hemad:

What? Your story doesn't add up

E9RbejlVoAUxP6M.jpeg

You see their only 2 straight men in spot it's Me and @yaqir all of you niggas are/is gay come out of the closetst. I won't hurt you
d113e5652f9215dcc3b48c90f1b696d5.jpg

in my early internet days I used to spend it larping in a lgbt forum I laughed at the suicide I smoke that tranny pack Cosmo next don't think I forgot fagot

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Nowadays if you dislike homosexuality, it means you are automically a gay man hiding ”himself”.

Does a racist cadaan towards somalis secrectly want to be somali? Answer quick.

Yeah its a retarded argument meant to shut you up, even though being a Muslim means you always make the clear distinction on what is wrong and right when you can.

Yeah its a retarded argument meant to shut you up, even though being a Muslim means you always make the clear distinction on what is wrong and right when you can.

You can’t genuinely dislike homosexuality anymore, there is a ”ulterior” motive for the hate. I don’t understand it. As you said, its a tactic to silence those who oppose homosexuality. As muslims and somalis, we view it as immoral and as a thing that is heavily frowned upon. We probably the most anti-lagaarone people kkk we will nevet accept it

Some of them are funny, others are straight up bait wallahi.

Just look at this sh*t.

View attachment 198275

:gucciwhat:

Walahi i legit remember this type of incidence happening at my own Home,

it was when i was 16 y/o i brought my 2 Zimbabwe friends at my house after we played basketball, my Hooyo called me from up stairs the moment i arrived saying if i brought chicken and chips at home because of the odor she smelled, walahi they smelled horrible with a chicken scent bio, and my older sister start putting on Uunsi because of those Madows odor.