What is the signs of a DL man?

There are a lot of DL men in the community. And it's obvious. @Vanessa if you want real advice fam, it's all in the voice. They can't hide that fruity ass voice. It's their God damn calling card. Get yourself a real nigga fam

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There are a lot of DL men in the community. And it's obvious. @Vanessa if you want real advice fam, it's all in the voice. They can't hide that fruity ass voice. It's their God damn calling card. Get yourself a real nigga fam

actually u r mistaken. Its the feminine men who cant hide the voice. if a DL can sleep with a woman, he probably has a more heavy male voice than the straight themselves lol

I think some of you folks need to chill with the dl accusations, plenty of effeminate/metro sexual men that are straight as an arrow. LGBT ppl make up like less than 2% of the pop.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
homosexuality is rampant in the middle east
Arab Money GIFs | Tenor
The Arabs are the worst when it comes to this kind of stuff, My Moroccan friend told me that apparently the police wanted to storm a hidden gay bar in Casablanca but they couldn’t because the commander of the unit was a frequent visitor himself :deadrose:

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Nacala ku yaale :damn: :damn:

probably it's from your haboo genes :susp:
He was raised by a single mum and has 7 sisters no brothers, maybe that’s why. :manny:

I’ve tried to convert him back to normality but he says the thought of women disgust him so I’ll just let reer somaliland firm the L

He was raised by a single mum and has 7 sisters no brothers, maybe that’s why. :manny:

I’ve tried to convert him back to normality but he says the thought of women disgust him so I’ll just let reer somaliland firm the L
Nah your aunty failed to raise him so that's on you guys we ain't claiming him :ohno: