What is the signs of a DL man?

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
With Somali guys it's not always easy to tell. Like with a normal guy it would be their behaviour; acting feminine,misogynistic,homophobic, commitment issues etc but most Somali guys tick all those boxes. I think everybody is gay given the chance. Most just suppress it due to religion and culture.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
I know some DL somalis, on both ends of the spectrum if you get what I mean by that. I also unfortunately have a gay cousin who’s fully out :hova:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
With Somali guys it's not always easy to tell. Like with a normal guy it would be their behaviour; acting feminine,misogynistic,homophobic, commitment issues etc but most Somali guys tick all those boxes. I think everybody is gay given the chance. Most just suppress it due to religion and culture.

As they should repress it. Gay is a sex act, not a being.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
Never seen one, if they exit they are the worse of scum and should be thrown from the nearest building. At least with the open khanis you know but the DL bakhti will bring diseases to his unsuspecting wife.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Traits of a DL man

• excessive self grooming
  • catty and petty with wife (real men treat women like children and ignore them "during" argument)
  • Stares at men and not women when walking the streets

The last one is a major flag, and an instant trap to catch Good luck ladies

:)

Last edited:
images.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts