Support interracial love πŸ’•
VIP
Interesting
C14D538A-2925-43D0-90DB-EE9CCAFFD402.jpeg

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Walahi i legit remember this type of incidence happening at my own Home,

it was when i was 16 y/o i brought my 2 Zimbabwe friends at my house after we played basketball, my Hooyo called me from up stairs the moment i arrived saying if i brought chicken and chips at home because of the odor she smelled, walahi they smelled horrible with a chicken scent bio, and my older sister start putting on Uunsi because of those Madows odor.

5DA8EF54-61F1-4690-821B-3789704C94E4.jpeg

These 2 guys definitely give gay vibes but also they might just not be acting on it.

If he's actually secretly like that but is suppressing it, he is doing the right thing IMO. The desire and feeling is not the sinful part but the acting on it is the sinful part. I think this is the view in Islam.

Last edited:
Nonsense. Most people think gayness is disgusting. No one cares for women gayness cause all they do is lick each other like puppies

Believe or not most heterosexual men love watching lesbians got at it. Homosexual men are disgusting and repulsive.

I think you guys are mistaking the awkward, shy, incel who's weird around the apposite sex with being a Down Low.

I've seen it with Arab, I've seen it with Pakistanis and I've seen it with white people.

If anything Africans are the least group to engage in homosexual acts. Especially Somalis.

We might marry little 14 years old girls to elders or some occasionally hear about Somalis cross dressing in the west but homosexual, really?

Shimbiris

Ψ¨Ω‰ΩŽΨ± ΨΊΩ‰ΩŽΩ„ Ψ₯ي؀ ΨΉΨ’Ω†Ψ€ Ω„Ψ€
VIP
These 2 guys definitely give gay vibes but also they might just not be acting on it.

Effeminate men can be surprising. There's a guy my mother knows who's quite effeminate and every Somali adeer around tends to scoff at him and frown and assume he's a lagaroon and yet he's very happily married to a woman and has like 10 kids with her. Effeminate and virile. Bismillah.

This is not natural, propaganda by the media and western degeneracy. Khaniisnimo is a mental illness.

Imagine if there was media propaganda to turn people into pedophiles. It’s the same thing.
there’s already people tryna normalize pedophilia believe it or not

I read in some survey/articles awhile back that most women watch lesbian pōrn, yet they have the gall to accuse my akhis of closet khanisnimo :heh:

I'm talking about average normal straight men who's favorite genre is lesbian . Two girls going at it is acceptable and kinda fetish. Maybe because both parties are feminine and pretty and 3some is an elusive fantasy of young men.

Two homosexual gay men having sex is disgusting and vomit inducing.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm talking about average normal straight men who's favorite genre is lesbian ****. Two girls going at it is acceptable and kinda fetish. Maybe because both parties are feminine and pretty and 3some is an elusive fantasy of young men.

Two homosexual gay men having sex is disgusting and vomit inducing.

1629856359890.png

I don't understand why if u happen to be gay u would marry a woman? Can't u just tell your parents u like πŸ† and not 🐱? Why do u have to complicate things lol.