What is the signs of a DL man?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nowadays if you dislike homosexuality, it means you are automically a gay man hiding ”himself”.

Does a racist cadaan towards somalis secrectly want to be somali? Answer quick.

Yes

1629733881522.png

loool

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Racism is exterior -skin color

Homosexuality is interior - within one self

every racist secretly wants to sleep with the race they are harrassing. Fact
Nah most racists see other races as inferior and impure to breed with….that’s kinda the whole point of being a racist, superiority complex

according to some sspot Xalimos logic.
-If you support and defend khanisnimo = you're definitely gay

-If you denounce khaniisnimo = you're closet homo who's trying hard to hide it.

-If you avoid the whole topic = omg , why is he avoiding the topic, he must be uncomfortable with his khaniisnimo .

even when you're married and had kids you're still not safe .

:mjcry:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nah most racists see other races as inferior and impure to breed with….that’s kinda the whole point of being a racist, superiority complex

Superiority is just messed up as inferiority complex.

The normal disposition is to have no complex at all.

There's virtually no way of telling lol. I have a very effeminate cousin you'd swear was a cùm-drinker through and through, but this guy's one of the biggest pussy hounds I've ever met. I snooped through his phone as a teen and saw some WILD shit on there :mjcry:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
There's virtually no way of telling lol. I have a very effeminate cousin you'd swear was a cùm-drinker through and through, but this guy's one of the biggest pussy hounds I've ever met. I snooped through his phone as a teen and saw some WILD shit on there :mjcry:

lol

iieewwwww your anology is messed up

but yeah--the twist of nature-- feminine men loving the vagina so much, its scary and head scratching

and then there is masculine guys like u Nak---who....bleep bleep

1629738807831.png

With Somali guys it's not always easy to tell. Like with a normal guy it would be their behaviour; acting feminine,misogynistic,homophobic, commitment issues etc but most Somali guys tick all those boxes. I think everybody is gay given the chance. Most just suppress it due to religion and culture.
How can you be gay and homophobic at the same time?

according to some sspot Xalimos logic.
-If you support and defend khanisnimo = you're definitely gay

-If you denounce khaniisnimo = you're closet homo who's trying hard to hide it.

-If you avoid the whole topic = omg , why is he avoiding the topic, he must be uncomfortable with his khaniisnimo .

even when you're married and had kids you're still not safe .

:mjcry:
These xalimos are bitter.. We need to blow their backs to proven them wrong.. Nacalaa:mugshotman:

Last edited:
These 2 guys definitely give gay vibes but also they might just not be acting on it.

That reminds me, if a semi good looking dude is with a fat chick, he might gay. He doesn't even have to be attractive, just takes care of himself and is into fashion.

I've noticed guys into older women seem khanis. I'm not talking a couple years like 3 or 5 years older, but like over 10-15 years older while they're in their 20s. They always seem gay, like Maron or Hugh Jackman.

Last edited:

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
@Boqorada just labeled every somali man on earth automatically gay until proven otherwise... Wtf.. I'm baffled
And I stand by it:dzmxmmb:

Hey this is hard for me to accept aswell I used to always defend you guys when someone would call Somali guys gay and was deluded into thinking you were all straight but I've learnt that is far from the case. If you yourself are straight then cool but so many others are not.

And I stand by it:dzmxmmb:

Hey this is hard for me to accept aswell I used to always defend you guys when someone would call Somali guys gay and was deluded into thinking you were all straight but I've learnt that is far from the case. If you yourself are straight then cool but so many others are not.
Lol.. You are biased.

Trending