What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@onlyme if Somalis are making light humour of slavery then you have every right to defend yourself.

You are absolutely right about the low IQ, we can see it being acted out in here where they dish out the most disgusting abuse but get upset when it’s reciprocated.

lol he gets a pass, but when that reer Xamar guy talks shit, not even on the same level, you don't afford him the same luxury...

You have a gaping inferiority complex towards non-Africans. Arabs and Whites in particular. It's crazy how some people feel the need to treat black people (and I partly include myself) with White gloves. Deep down you don't see them as true equals. If it was a White, Arab or Asian guy saying what he is saying, you would completely chimp out

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
:draketf:
I am criticizing. Everyone here just took it as hate what can I do refer to point 10 for details:axvmm9o:
My father legit told me he didn't want me to be around Somali gangs.

If his old ass is saying that imagine how other older Somalis feel.

The dhaqan part of your post makes sense. When you said they understand it but can't reply that hit me hard man :damn:. Plus there are a SomaliS out there that have become completely westernized and don't even care about going back or helping Somalia. I mentioned before I never met a dude talk about going back to Somalia until I started initiating convos with people about that topic like around a month or two ago.

no seriously what is the difference? Tbh my family dont go into the somali community too much so i always lived in my own world and my friends were mainly arabs and indians/pakis. My parents never cared for the somali community cause they saw them as bad influences and only befriended a few families that were educated and had our mentality. So I always thought that somalis are normal.......boy was I wrong. I started getting into the somali community in my city a bit more this summer and acudubillah i had to ask myself ‘what is the difference between us and the AA community’ ?

1. Both are uneducated, calaacal about discrimination and blame it solely on that. Both cry about their overlords. AAs whine about whites and somalis about Arabs. They cry about what they are viewed as in those communities constantly.

2. Both populate the jails like no other. Dont come to me with your its the socio economic situation bla bla bla its the same for AAs uuus.

3. Perhaps its deen then right? Nope. Half of yall can barely be considered muslims. Abdis seem to think islamic rulings dont apply to them and if a xaliimo thinks the same shes a .

4. we have a bunch of druggie and alcoholic somalis and so do AAs. Somalis trynna normalize marijuana now too yaab.

5. Listen to degenerate qashin music and make that same degenerate qashin music.

6. Perhaps its the strong family foundation and household we have? Lol we got cousins jumping on each other in the masjid and abdis manipulating their hooyos. We got shitty parenting techniques as well somali parents turn a blind eye to their kids shenanigans and when its too late they get all heart broken and send them to somalia.

7. AAs are known for having shitty diets eating too much junk and being overweight. Somalis in the diaspora eat like qashin and have no physical activity the amount of fat people is worrying. Even the skinny ones are actually sknny fat akhas. We praise overweight women just like AAs do calling it ‘thick’. Fat over the elbows is not a look ladies.

8. Xaanis prevalent. The amount of garbage somali women circulate and spend their time talking about is concerning. This isnt even just the habos but the girls as well.

9. Perhaps its because we have dhaqan right? Lol who are you kidding somali kids are lost ones and even post dhaqan celis have 0 dhaqan. If i didnt see your face id think theyre just another AA tbh. Language? Loooll if i had a penny for everytime a somali kid said ‘i can understand it completely but i cant speak it’ id be rich.

10. Simpleton mentality. Are physically incapable of analyzing and thinking. They all jump to conclusions and will get offended by the dumbest shit and see it as a personal attack. They blow things out of proportion. This is how a lot of beef starts ive noticed.

So seriously what is the difference? The only thing somalis boast about is being pretty and honestly after seeing some of yall thats up for debate:fantasia2:
‘But but but ...We ArE cUsHiTeS’

Overall alx my parents raised me with educated somalis and only other ajnabi muslims. Somalis are a fucking disaster. now put your personal feelings aside and look at the somali community objectively, is there really a difference?

All of yall that are gonna scream sElF hAtEr!!!!! Can leave.
You are the living embodiment of point 10.
I THINK YOU JUST DESCRIBED MUSLIMS IN GENERAL, I AM SORRY BUT NON MUSLIM (especially whites and east asians) SEEM TO BE much more civilized, thriving,prosperous,productive and open minded compared to their Muslims.:fredo::fredo:

IT IS A MUSLIM PROBLEM :siilaanyosmile::francis:

GO TO a cadaan guy who had a highfalutin education and he will tell you it is Muslims from the middle east and Africa in generally :mybusiness::mybusiness::sass2:

This post is spot on. It’s actually funny seeing Somalis slander AA’s from the comfort of their project housing under the guise of “single motherhood” and scamming the government.

:chrisfreshhah:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
See look what you fucks are doing @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq you heavy ass nigga. You unseasoned Norway living ass nigga. You nazi sympathizing ass nigga

@zeinap83 @Crow yall even got new niggas thinking I’m AA wtf. This nigga crow made me announce my qabil just so he can stop attacking me. Racist f*ck

It’s so weird man. The same niggas that call me black get pissed off when I say I want to marry a non somali.this shit don’t make sense.

Are y’all claiming me as SOMALI OR NOT.!!!!
I haven't called you black in months.
:draketf:

Somalis been in the West for almost 3 decades now with no prominent middle class to show for (don’t get me started on Europe at least Americans are trying). AA by far are the most influential and prolific black ethnic group in the world, even forgot the black part. They are... what American culture is.

There’s a reason why successful Somalis distant themselves from the wider community after some point.

Somalis been in the West for almost 3 decades now with no prominent middle class to show for (don’t get me started on Europe at least Americans are trying). AA by far are the most influential and prolific black ethnic group in the world, even forgot the black part. They are... what American culture is.

There’s a reason why successful Somalis distant themselves from the wider community after some point.
BLACK REPRESNT THE BAD AMERICA CULTURE, DRUGS, GANGS, MUSIC, USELESS ENTERTAINMENT AND SPORTS, MOST OF THEM ARE UNEDUCATED.

WHILE WHITE REPRESENT THE WORLD CLASS PROGRESSIVE INNOVATIVE AMERICAN CULTURE, BLACKS MAKE UP 0.01% OF STEM .

Somalians look up to Arabs of all people. The backward people that the whole world looks down on lol

Omg it’s over for y’all
loool i know, tell me about it sis, WHO THE f*ck LOOKS UP TO ARABS NOWADAYS OR SEEM THEM AS OVERLORDS OF ANYTHING. THEY ARE A NOBODY, THEY ARE INFERIOR TO WHITE EUROPEANS AND SOMALIS IN THE WEST NOW THAT,

THE YOUNG GENERATION DEFINITELY DON'T THINK HIGHLY OF ARABS.

Hmm i agree but they dont know their history either tbh. The amount of xaliimos running around screaming we were part of the arab slave trade is concerning. Lineage hmmm most dont understand qabiils either plus thats useless in the west. I agree in a few generations as soon as 3 we would have completely assimilated into the AA community.
assimilated into the AA community WOOOOW THAT SOUNDS SOO SCARY, IMAGINE INFAMOUS SOMALI HOODS IN AMERICA AND THE REST OF THE WEST, IF SOMALI COMMUNITY FUCKS UP I AM ASSIMILATING MYSELF INTO THE HIGH CLASS CADAAN COMMUNITY,
I WILL SPREAD MY SEEDS INTO THE WHITE COMMUNITY, WE KNOW HOW HALF SOMALI HALF CADAAN LOOK FULL WHITES, SO MY SONS WILL BE FINE HAHAAA

Muji

VIP
lol he gets a pass, but when that reer Xamar guy talks shit, not even on the same level, you don't afford him the same luxury...

You have a gaping inferiority complex towards non-Africans. Arabs and Whites in particular. It's crazy how some people feel the need to treat black people (and I partly include myself) with White gloves. Deep down you don't see them as true equals. If it was a White, Arab or Asian guy saying what he is saying, you would completely chimp out

I respect myself enough not to lie about my culture and ethnicity.

Hmm i agree but they dont know their history either tbh. The amount of xaliimos running around screaming we were part of the arab slave trade is concerning. Lineage hmmm most dont understand qabiils either plus thats useless in the west. I agree in a few generations as soon as 3 we would have completely assimilated into the AA community.
I GUESS IT'S JUST THEIR FEMININE SIDE SHOWING, women love to play victim and are overly emotional beings,
they also want to win brownie points,WITH BLM AND OTHER BLACK VICTIMIZATION MOVEMENTS

I respect myself enough not to lie about my culture and ethnicity.

I believe that you believe you know Somali culture. You don't. That's besides the point anyway.

You and I both know it was a Paki or Arab spewing his exact words, you wouldn't cheerlead him. Deep down I reckon you don't view them the same way you view non-Blacks. If not, why?

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
I was expecting the typical "are we black" thread but you pretty much addressed most of the problems with somalis and especially this site.
great post OP :qri8gs7:

Muji

VIP
I believe that you believe you know Somali culture. You don't. That's besides the point anyway.

You and I both know it was a Paki or Arab spewing his exact words, you wouldn't cheerlead him. Deep down I reckon you don't view them the same way you view non-Blacks. If not, why?

Apples and oranges

@Viva Benadir is a Yemeni mutt who came to Somalia on a boat, we welcomed him and his family, let them stay with us..now they’ve renamed the capital after themselves so we can’t kick them out and take credit for ‘civilising’ us.

African Americans on the other hand are entirely different, if anything Somalis have used the sympathy people have for AAs and the civil rights movements to seek refuge in America!

Why would I treat Arab mutts and African Americans the same? When African Americans are closer to me genetically? And we have the same interests?

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
loool i know, tell me about it sis, WHO THE f*ck LOOKS UP TO ARABS NOWADAYS OR SEEM THEM AS OVERLORDS OF ANYTHING. THEY ARE A NOBODY, THEY ARE INFERIOR TO WHITE EUROPEANS AND SOMALIS IN THE WEST NOW THAT,

THE YOUNG GENERATION DEFINITELY DON'T THINK HIGHLY OF ARABS.
Lol the op and most Somalian do :chrisfreshhah:

no seriously what is the difference? Tbh my family dont go into the somali community too much so i always lived in my own world and my friends were mainly arabs and indians/pakis. My parents never cared for the somali community cause they saw them as bad influences and only befriended a few families that were educated and had our mentality. So I always thought that somalis are normal.......boy was I wrong. I started getting into the somali community in my city a bit more this summer and acudubillah i had to ask myself ‘what is the difference between us and the AA community’ ?

1. Both are uneducated, calaacal about discrimination and blame it solely on that. Both cry about their overlords. AAs whine about whites and somalis about Arabs. They cry about what they are viewed as in those communities constantly.

2. Both populate the jails like no other. Dont come to me with your its the socio economic situation bla bla bla its the same for AAs uuus.

3. Perhaps its deen then right? Nope. Half of yall can barely be considered muslims. Abdis seem to think islamic rulings dont apply to them and if a xaliimo thinks the same shes a .

4. we have a bunch of druggie and alcoholic somalis and so do AAs. Somalis trynna normalize marijuana now too yaab.

5. Listen to degenerate qashin music and make that same degenerate qashin music.

6. Perhaps its the strong family foundation and household we have? Lol we got cousins jumping on each other in the masjid and abdis manipulating their hooyos. We got shitty parenting techniques as well somali parents turn a blind eye to their kids shenanigans and when its too late they get all heart broken and send them to somalia.

7. AAs are known for having shitty diets eating too much junk and being overweight. Somalis in the diaspora eat like qashin and have no physical activity the amount of fat people is worrying. Even the skinny ones are actually sknny fat akhas. We praise overweight women just like AAs do calling it ‘thick’. Fat over the elbows is not a look ladies.

8. Xaanis prevalent. The amount of garbage somali women circulate and spend their time talking about is concerning. This isnt even just the habos but the girls as well.

9. Perhaps its because we have dhaqan right? Lol who are you kidding somali kids are lost ones and even post dhaqan celis have 0 dhaqan. If i didnt see your face id think theyre just another AA tbh. Language? Loooll if i had a penny for everytime a somali kid said ‘i can understand it completely but i cant speak it’ id be rich.

10. Simpleton mentality. Are physically incapable of analyzing and thinking. They all jump to conclusions and will get offended by the dumbest shit and see it as a personal attack. They blow things out of proportion. This is how a lot of beef starts ive noticed.

So seriously what is the difference? The only thing somalis boast about is being pretty and honestly after seeing some of yall thats up for debate:fantasia2:
‘But but but ...We ArE cUsHiTeS’

Overall alx my parents raised me with educated somalis and only other ajnabi muslims. Somalis are a fucking disaster. now put your personal feelings aside and look at the somali community objectively, is there really a difference?

All of yall that are gonna scream sElF hAtEr!!!!! Can leave.
You are the living embodiment of point 10.
I mean duhh somali people came here after burning their own country down so yeah the community is rife with chaos. it needs order and Somali people have always been a unruly bunch which has helped but certainly hurt as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending