What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
You fucking ! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

What's going on in South Africa is not small. Many Somali businessmen are killed and it goes more than a hundred. The Al-Shabaab are foreigners supported by foreigners and what they did in Kenya is nothing compared to Somali suffering in South Africa.

Again, stop spreading bullshit. Somalis were never colonized by the Europeans. You're making it seem as if they conquered our ancestors which is false. The Somali Sultanates signed treaties and joined the Europeans with a special protectorate and Somalis kind of benefit from it.

What happened to other Africans is none of our concern. Somalis were never enslaved so why should we hate whites or Arabs and not blacks? I mean Somalis are discriminated in Kenya and are viciously killed in South Africa for being more successful and wealthy.

Just get the f*ck outta here. Didn't you say you're going to marry an Anjabi? Why are you talking about Somali issues then?
:what::camby:

Somalis agreed to be colonialised

:drakelaugh:

That’s even worse

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Somalis agreed to be colonialised

:drakelaugh:

That’s even worse

Learn the difference between being colonized and joining the protectorate you dumb . Somalis only temporarily joined the protectorate until they became their own nation.

Muji

VIP
Learn the difference between being colonized and joining the protectorate you dumb . Somalis only temporarily joined the protectorate until they became their own nation.

Factz you’re deluded wallahi. I’ve said my shaddah so I can make you a dua tonight. I didn’t believe in inkar before I met you.

Muji

VIP
I'd like to take a moment and point out how you said German, and not AA, Jamaican or Nigerian.

Any red-blooded Somali woman regardless of qabil, background or dare I even say religious orientation wouldn't co-sign your nonsense itt.

You can go ahead and spin this into boys vs girls, but I want no part in it.

Walalo you don’t wanna turn your back on me. What happened to Brits sticking together

My enemy list includes factz and viva-benadir, are you sure you wanna be in the losing side?
:duck:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Factz you’re deluded wallahi. I’ve said my shaddah so I can make you a dua tonight. I didn’t believe in inkar before I met you.

Listen, the Europeans knew very well it was impossible to conquer the Somalis so they used a protectrate route that benefited both the Somalis and the Europeans. You don't know history so you're the clueless deluded here.

Listen, all of this shouldn't matter since you're a kaffir and a Somali hater who's going to stay in the west forever and marry an Anjabi so why are you here talking nonsense?
:childplease:

Another difference is that AA men are wayyyy confident and will approach women easily. That’s why they have a rep of being fuckboys..which can be a negative.

But Somalians on the other hand wack off at home until their parents can arrange a cousin marriage for them. Lol!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
:yacadiim: If Somalis in the west were classified as a disorder I would guess - Schizophrenia. A bunch of competiting thoughts vying for supermacy or Multiple Personality Disorder with so many alters.

- The Historian
- The Advocate
- Timdly Busto
- Negative Nimco/Nimaan
- I am Sam formerly Samatar
- Dhaqan Celis Escapee
- Omar the Otaku
- The Preservationist
- The Integrationist
- Sole Survivor/ Lonewolf
- Fashionista
- Pusher Wel
- Ivory Tower Critic
- Woe is We
- Apathetic Ayan/Abdi
- Model
- The Agitator
- Neophile - searching for a High
- Geneticist
- Akhi/Ukti
- Dude/ Dudette
- Darwin's spawn
- Hoop Dreamer
- The Example (glorious or gruesome)
- The Professional
- Gifted Slacker
- Overachiever
- The Salesmen/Entrepreneur
- New Arrival
- Europhile
-Afrophile
- Asianphile
-Uunsiphile
-The Reasonable One

There are an infinitely list of personas. I can't be bothered to list them all.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Another difference is that AA men are wayyyy confident and will approach women easily. That’s why they have a rep of being fuckboys..which can be a negative.

But Somalians on the other hand wack off at home until their parents can arrange a cousin marriage for them. Lol!

You are gonna give these niggas cardiac arrest :dead:

Muji

VIP

I can’t breath :damn:

:yacadiim: If Somalis in the west were classified as a disorder I would guess - Schizophrenia. A bunch of competiting thoughts vying for supermacy or Multiple Personality Disorder with so many alters.

- The Historian
- The Advocate
- Timdly Busto
- Negative Nimco/Nimaan
- I am Sam formerly Samatar
- Dhaqan Celis Escapee
- Omar the Otaku
- The Preservationist
- The Integrationist
- Sole Survivor/ Lonewolf
- Fashionista
- Pusher Wel
- Ivory Tower Critic
- Woe is We
- Apathetic Ayan/Abdi
- Model
- The Agitator
- Neophile - searching for a High
- Geneticist
- Akhi/Ukti
- Dude/ Dudette
- Darwin's spawn
- Hoop Dreamer
- The Example (glorious or gruesome)
- The Professional
- Gifted Slacker
- Overachiever
- The Salesmen/Entrepreneur
- New Arrival
- Europhile
-Afrophile
- Asianphile
-Uunsiphile
-The Reasonable One

There are an infinitely list of personas. I can't be bothered to list them all.

I would like to think I'm the last one

:win:

Are you of the negro extraction :susp:

Ok not all of them stay home and pull their pud some of them may get freaky behind sand dunes with their favorite camel friend. lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending