What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
no seriously what is the difference? Tbh my family dont go into the somali community too much so i always lived in my own world and my friends were mainly arabs and indians/pakis. My parents never cared for the somali community cause they saw them as bad influences and only befriended a few families that were educated and had our mentality. So I always thought that somalis are normal.......boy was I wrong. I started getting into the somali community in my city a bit more this summer and acudubillah i had to ask myself ‘what is the difference between us and the AA community’ ?

1. Both are uneducated, calaacal about discrimination and blame it solely on that. Both cry about their overlords. AAs whine about whites and somalis about Arabs. They cry about what they are viewed as in those communities constantly.

2. Both populate the jails like no other. Dont come to me with your its the socio economic situation bla bla bla its the same for AAs uuus.

3. Perhaps its deen then right? Nope. Half of yall can barely be considered muslims. Abdis seem to think islamic rulings dont apply to them and if a xaliimo thinks the same shes a .

4. we have a bunch of druggie and alcoholic somalis and so do AAs. Somalis trynna normalize marijuana now too yaab.

5. Listen to degenerate qashin music and make that same degenerate qashin music.

6. Perhaps its the strong family foundation and household we have? Lol we got cousins jumping on each other in the masjid and abdis manipulating their hooyos. We got shitty parenting techniques as well somali parents turn a blind eye to their kids shenanigans and when its too late they get all heart broken and send them to somalia.

7. AAs are known for having shitty diets eating too much junk and being overweight. Somalis in the diaspora eat like qashin and have no physical activity the amount of fat people is worrying. Even the skinny ones are actually sknny fat akhas. We praise overweight women just like AAs do calling it ‘thick’. Fat over the elbows is not a look ladies.

8. Xaanis prevalent. The amount of garbage somali women circulate and spend their time talking about is concerning. This isnt even just the habos but the girls as well.

9. Perhaps its because we have dhaqan right? Lol who are you kidding somali kids are lost ones and even post dhaqan celis have 0 dhaqan. If i didnt see your face id think theyre just another AA tbh. Language? Loooll if i had a penny for everytime a somali kid said ‘i can understand it completely but i cant speak it’ id be rich.

10. Simpleton mentality. Are physically incapable of analyzing and thinking. They all jump to conclusions and will get offended by the dumbest shit and see it as a personal attack. They blow things out of proportion. This is how a lot of beef starts ive noticed.

So seriously what is the difference? The only thing somalis boast about is being pretty and honestly after seeing some of yall thats up for debate:fantasia2:
‘But but but ...We ArE cUsHiTeS’

Overall alx my parents raised me with educated somalis and only other ajnabi muslims. Somalis are a fucking disaster. now put your personal feelings aside and look at the somali community objectively, is there really a difference?

All of yall that are gonna scream sElF hAtEr!!!!! Can leave.
You are the living embodiment of point 10.
ARAB OVERLORD??:faysalwtf::faysalwtf: SINCE WHEN DO ARABS RULE OVER SOMALIS?? ARAB ARE POOR BROKE PEOPLE STRUGGLING TO GET BY IN THE WEST JUST LIKE US,:ileycry::ileycry:
THEY RAN FROM UNCIVILIZED BROKE NATIONS JUST LIKE US:fittytousand:
ONLY ARAB COUNTRIES THAT ARE DEVELOPED ARE AUE ,QATAR AND SAUDI AND they were developed by the white European and are financially enslaved and owned by the west, they are puppets, THEY DON'T EVEN RUN THEIR OWN NATIONS, THEY DON'T MANUFACTURE THEIR OWN WEAPONS, THEY BUY IT FROM THE WEST,

WHOEVER ARMS YOU RULES YOU :dabcasar:

DON'T TALK ABOUT ARABS LIKE THEY SUPERPOWERS. WTF ONLY ASPECT THEY MIGHT HAVE INFLUENCE OVER US IS RELIGION, WE FELLOW THEIR RELIGION, OTHER THAN THAT,

SOMALI ARE INDEPENDENCE AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ARAB, WE HAVE OUR OWN INSTITUTIONS, COMMUNITIES AND MASJIDS IN THE WEST, IN FACT WE DOMINATE THEM IN THE WEST, THEY COME TO OUR MASJIDS AND BEG IT OFF OUR ISLAMIC INSTITUTIONS IN THE UK AND OTHER PART OF EUROPE WERE SOMALI ARE IN BIG NUMBERS

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
ARAB OVERLORD??:faysalwtf::faysalwtf: SINCE WHEN DO ARABS RULE OVER SOMALIS?? ARAB ARE POOR BROKE PEOPLE STRUGGLING TO GET BY IN THE WEST JUST LIKE US,:ileycry::ileycry:
ONLY ARAB COUNTRIES THAT ARE DEVELOPED ARE AUE ,QATAR AND SAUDI AND they were developed by the white European and are financially enslaved and owned by the west, they are puppets, THEY DON'T EVEN RUN THEIR OWN NATIONS, THEY DON'T DEVELOP THEIR OWN WEAPONS, THEY BUY IT FROM THE WEST,

DON'T TALK ABOUT ARABS LIKE THEY SUPERPOWERS. WTF ONLY ASPECT OF THEY MIGHT HAVE INFLUENCE OVER US IN RELIGION, WE FELLOW THEIR RELIGION, OTHER THAN THAT,

SOMALI ARE INDEPENDENCE AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ARAB, WE HAVE OUR OWN INSTITUTIONS, COMMUNITIES AND MASJIDS IN THE WEST, IN FACT WE ARE DOMINATE THEM IN THE WEST, THEY COME TO OUR MASJIDS AND BEG IT OFF OUR ISLAMIC INSTITUTIONS IN THE UK AND OTHER PART OF EUROPE WERE SOMALI ARE IN BIG NUMBERS
Somalians look up to Arabs of all people. The backward people that the whole world looks down on lol

Omg it’s over for y’all

ONLY ARAB COUNTRIES THAT ARE DEVELOPED ARE AUE ,QATAR AND SAUDI AND they were developed by the white European and are financially enslaved and owned by the west, they are puppets, THEY DON'T EVEN RUN THEIR OWN NATIONS, THEY DON'T MANUFACTURE THEIR OWN WEAPONS, THEY BUY IT FROM THE WEST,

DON'T TALK ABOUT ARABS LIKE THEY SUPERPOWERS. WTF ONLY ASPECT THEY MIGHT HAVE INFLUENCE OVER US IS RELIGION, WE FELLOW THEIR RELIGION, OTHER THAN THAT,

SOMALI ARE INDEPENDENCE AND HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ARAB, WE HAVE OUR OWN INSTITUTIONS, COMMUNITIES AND MASJIDS IN THE WEST, IN FACT WE ARE DOMINATE THEM IN THE WEST, THEY COME TO OUR MASJIDS AND BEG IT OFF OUR ISLAMIC INSTITUTIONS IN THE UK AND OTHER PART OF EUROPE WERE SOMALI ARE IN BIG NUMBERS
Lol get a sense of humor sxb its called exaggeration. Somalis act like arabs are their overlords cause of how bitter they act. Its quite similar to the bitterness AAs have to cadaans.

Typical wild unfocus Somalian Arab niggas. Bring yall into a room and u all start chucking spears at each other. Can’t stay focus on the enemy in your midst. Y’all done fucked IP the thread.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Black women are now the most educated group in US, according to the National Center for Education Statistics.

Between 2009 and 2010, black women earned 68 per cent of associate's degrees, 66 per cent of bachelor's degrees, 71 per cent of master's degrees and 65 per cent of all doctorate degrees awarded to black students.

The percentage of black students attending college has increased from 10 per cent to 15 per cent from 1976 to 2012, while the percentage of white students fell from 84 to 60 per cent.

By both race and gender, a higher percentage of black women (9.7 per cent) is enrolled in college than any other group, including Asian women (8.7 per cent), white women (7.1 per cent) and white men (6.1 per cent).
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ecome-most-educated-group-in-us-a7063361.html

:samwelcome:
Sxb people on here(the non American Somalis) think African Americans are still living in the civil rights era.

They are like the cadaan folks who believe everything on Fox News.

I usually get called a non Somali when I bring shit like this up or defend AAs. Part of me wants to stop doing it cause most likely they we still going to have a negative view blacks but also these people sound stupid af. So I get tempted to respond with stuff.

they are definently improving as a whole group over time.

Take a 23andMe test, screenshot your results, and we'll stop bullying you. They are cheap.
Nigga you paying for her? If not shut your mouth, theses things are mad expensive. And tbh they’re just collecting your dna to use it against you .

Lol get a sense of humor sxb its called exaggeration. Somalis act like arabs are their overlords cause of how bitter they act. Its quite similar to the bitterness AAs have to cadaans.
I UNDERSTAND THE AA, because they were slaves owned by the whites,
but somalis are from somalia, not arabia. we have not even lived among them to THERE to be a ARAB-SOMALI racial hierarchy, IT WASN'T until the late 90s when a very small tiny group of somalis moved the UAE,

AA LIVED UNDER CADAAN RULE
SOMALIS HAVE NOT LIVED UNDER ARAB RULE
IF ANYTHING
ARABS LIVED UNDER SOMALI RULE, THEY CAME TO SOMALIA AHAHAA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending