What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apples and oranges

@Viva Benadir is a Yemeni mutt who came to Somalia on a boat, we welcomed him and his family, let them stay with us..now they’ve renamed the capital after themselves so we can’t kick them out and take credit for ‘civilising’ us.

African Americans on the other hand are entirely different, if anything Somalis have used the sympathy people have for AAs and the civil rights movements to seek refuge in America!

Why would I treat Arab mutts and African Americans the same? When African Americans are closed to me genetically? And we have the same interests?

No, you carry a blatant anti-Arab and White sentiment. I've seen you repeatedly insult them on appearance and behaviour. But you never bring yourself to utter nappy-headed vacuum nose . Which is a good thing btw. But the glaring hypocrisy needs to be addressed. Sad thing is, this is common among Somalis. You have to be really pro-Black otherwise you're an Arab booty clapper.

Black people are perpetuate victims to you.

Genetically closer? Is that bait? lol

Muji

VIP
No, you carry a blatant anti-Arab and White sentiment. I've seen you repeatedly insult them on appearance and behaviour. But you never bring yourself to utter nappy-headed vacuum nose ******. Which is a good thing btw. But the glaring hypocrisy needs to be addressed. Sad thing is, this is common among Somalis. You have to be really pro-Black otherwise you're an Arab booty clapper.

Black people are perpetuate victims to you.

Genetically closer? Is that bait? lol

Whites colonised Somalia and enslaved black people
Arabs enslaved black people, habitually call black people slaves, abuse East African workers and have erased our whole culture.

Why on earth would I throw shots at African Americans when I have only benefited from their hard work! Do you think I would be in the West if it wasn’t for the civil rights movements?

Also, please don’t bring up small cases of violence in South Africa when Somalis have blown up Kenyans.

Arabs enslaved black people, habitually call black people slaves, abuse East African workers and have erased our whole culture.

Why on earth would I throw shots at African Americans when I have only benefited from their hard work! Do you think I would be in the West if it wasn’t for the civil rights movements?

Also, please don’t bring up small cases of violence in South Africa when Somalis have blown up Kenyans.
I don’t like Ajanbis period I must be a rare breed

I PERSONALLY DON'T CARE, I WILL JUDGE PEOPLE INDIVIDUALLY,
DON'T WASTE YOUR LIFE HATING CADAANS FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO OTHER GROUPS OF PEOPLE.

I DON'T SEE WHITES AS COLONIZERS.

How have Somalis benefitted from their hard work? I ignored it the first time. The civil right's movement was for black Americans by black Americans. It's preposterous to credit Black Americans for something you can't tangibly prove. The rest of the world accepted Somalis as refugees without the need of their own civil right's movement. But if you insist on thanking them, what about the White people who took in, clothed and fed 100's of thousands refugees? I mean what the fk do you have to say about Nordic interventionist policies and colonial history? And as much as you hate them, Arabs have objectively done more for Somalis than any black African country.

Small cases? Wow. I know you're an atheist that views herself as black and by proxy feels vindicated fighting Arab oppressors... but where else in the world are Somalis DRAGGED by mobs and burned alive? You've lost all sense of objectivity. What about the marginalization of Somalis in Northern Kenya? Another small incident? That's worse than being called abeed in someone else's country.

Muji

VIP
How have Somalis benefitted from their hard work? I ignored it the first time. The civil right's movement was for black Americans by black Americans. It's preposterous to credit Black Americans for something you can't tangibly prove. The rest of the world accepted Somalis as refugees without the need of their own civil right's movement. But if you insist on thanking them, what about the White people who took in, clothed and fed 100's of thousands refugees? I mean what the fk do you have to say about Nordic interventionist policies and colonial history? And as much as you hate them, Arabs have objectively done more for Somalis than any black African country.

Small cases? Wow. I know you're an atheist that views herself as black and by proxy feels vindicated fighting Arab oppressors... but where else in the world are Somalis DRAGGED by mobs and burned alive? You've lost all sense of objectivity. What about the marginalization of Somalis in Northern Kenya? Another small incident? That's worse than being called abeed in someone else's country.

Been to Kenya never had that experience

Been to Kenya never had that experience

And my family spent 20+ years in the UAE and never been abused or called abeeds.

You kinda exposed yourself. I thought it was mostly banter, trolling, tough love and just shitting on shitty parts of our culture. But you're actually anti-Somali and that's very sad lol

Muji

VIP
And my family spent 20+ years in the UAE and never been abused or called abeeds.

You kinda exposed yourself. I thought it was mostly banter, trolling, tough love and just shitting on shitty parts of our culture. But you're actually anti-Somali and that's very sad lol

I’m anti-Somali Male so you’re half right :)

Apples and oranges

@Viva Benadir is a Yemeni mutt who came to Somalia on a boat, we welcomed him and his family, let them stay with us..now they’ve renamed the capital after themselves so we can’t kick them out and take credit for ‘civilising’ us.

African Americans on the other hand are entirely different, if anything Somalis have used the sympathy people have for AAs and the civil rights movements to seek refuge in America!

Why would I treat Arab mutts and African Americans the same? When African Americans are closer to me genetically? And we have the same interests?
Where the f*ck do you get your info from? Wtf?

I UNDERSTAND THE AA, because they were slaves owned by the whites,
but somalis are from somalia, not arabia. we have not even lived among them to THERE to be a ARAB-SOMALI racial hierarchy, IT WASN'T until the late 90s when a very small tiny group of somalis moved the UAE,

AA LIVED UNDER CADAAN RULE
SOMALIS HAVE NOT LIVED UNDER ARAB RULE
IF ANYTHING
ARABS LIVED UNDER SOMALI RULE, THEY CAME TO SOMALIA AHAHAA.

So they dominate ur culture from afar...nigga that’s even worse. U willingly talk like them dress like them have their savage mindset and they don’t live among u? Your vaunted culture is that weak? WTF!!!????

Muji

VIP
Nah, I didn't stutter. That's the marginalization of Somali women you're selling out also.

But I'm going to let you cook :vncu2n5:

Somali women are queeens who have been burdened with the men. If we had German men instead of Somali men we would have gone to the moon by now.

Somali women are queeens who have been burdened with the men. If we had German men instead of Somali men we would have gone to the moon by now.

I'd like to take a moment and point out how you said German, and not AA, Jamaican or Nigerian.

Any red-blooded Somali woman regardless of qabil, background or dare I even say religious orientation wouldn't co-sign your nonsense itt.

You can go ahead and spin this into boys vs girls, but I want no part in it.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP

You fucking ! :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

What's going on in South Africa is not small. Many Somali businessmen are viciously killed and it goes more than a hundred. The Al-Shabaab are foreigners supported by foreigners and what they did in Kenya is nothing compared to Somali suffering in South Africa.

Again, stop spreading bullshit. Somalis were never colonized by the Europeans. You're making it seem as if they conquered our ancestors which is false. The Somali Sultanates signed treaties and joined the Europeans with a special protectorate and Somalis kind of benefit from it.

What happened to other Africans is none of our concern. Somalis were never enslaved so why should we hate whites or Arabs and not blacks? I mean Somalis are discriminated in Kenya and are viciously killed in South Africa for being more successful and wealthy.

Just get the f*ck outta here. Didn't you say you're going to marry an Anjabi? Why are you talking about Somali issues then?
:what::camby:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts