What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
See look what you fucks are doing @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq you heavy ass nigga. You unseasoned Norway living ass nigga. You nazi sympathizing ass nigga

@zeinap83 @Crow yall even got new niggas thinking I’m AA wtf. This nigga crow made me announce my qabil just so he can stop attacking me. Racist f*ck

It’s so weird man. The same niggas that call me black get pissed off when I say I want to marry a non somali.this shit don’t make sense.

Are y’all claiming me as SOMALI OR NOT.!!!!

Who you calling new :kodaksmiley: I was here before u

Apollo ❤️ Emily ❤️ Zeinapp ❤️ You guys are my favourite here
I agree with liking zeinap but emily hmm:bell: not a fan of hers. Apollo talks out his ass most of the time, some nonsense about dna markers and haplogroups seems to be his area of expertise. Dont know if i like or dislike him just yet.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I feel sorry for you people who didn’t grow up with Somalis. I’ve got so many different Somali friends. You don’t feel comfortable unless it’s with your own people. Or you’ll end up like @zeinap83 , a self hater who looks down upon her community and thinks she’s better than us. She reminds me of those black guys who straighten their hair and try to fit in with whites.

I didn't grow up around that many Somalis, mostly interacted with family friends. And when I met Somalis I felt like a 'somali' as I rejected the herd mentality that seemed to develop in larger group settings. It was easier hanging around smaller groups of Somalis or the outliers. Ajnabis (the orginal ones) were cool up to a point but you can't learn you're dhaqan from them. And some of the ajnabis I came across were mislead about our orgins by other Somalis. You don't know how irritating it is giving them history lessons to combat the disinfo that has caused considerable confusion.:farole:

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Im not mad if you marry a non somali :abuxyga:
But niggas like factz are still gonna consider your kids somali and that makes me mad.
I wrote an essay earlier. Hopefully it was helpful I guess.

I’m probably gonna ask my friends just to make sure if our community in Texas has any problems. Cause so far I haven’t heard any negative shit.

Imma say this the 100% I had a lot more fun when I was hanging out with other Somalis compared to non Somalis wallahi. We all use to just hoop at the masjid together and it was a blast. I use to hang out a lot with family friends who were near my age all the time and we just biplanes WWE games and basketball games.

I made a thread about this before I plan on helping other masjids with recreational activities. Like funding a basketball court and etc. cause the court at the masjid at first wasn’t a court. It was two hoops in an empty parking lot. But that still made niggas feel like lebron james :drakelaugh:. I personally think it helped keep kids from doing haram stuff. It also made people actually want to hang out at the masjid. Not many masjids in other states like California have courts. So I don’t see youth hang out at masjids

See look what you fucks are doing @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq you heavy ass nigga. You unseasoned Norway living ass nigga. You nazi sympathizing ass nigga

@zeinap83 @Crow yall even got new niggas thinking I’m AA wtf. This nigga crow made me announce my qabil just so he can stop attacking me. Racist f*ck

It’s so weird man. The same niggas that call me black get pissed off when I say I want to marry a non somali.this shit don’t make sense.

Are y’all claiming me as SOMALI OR NOT.!!!!
U malnourished Madow idiot. I just said u should calm down. :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts