What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
No you can take pics off of other apps like Instagram and people won’t be able to reverse search them. Please read how she writes, that’s not how a woman speaks.

I hope you haven’t given her any personal details dear Factz :mjlol:
Don’t worry if she doxes you, you can apologise to @Apollo and he will ban her for you.:duck:
You are so annoying. I can tell your a ugly girl stop the hate. The only people that prolly like you is Madow lovers

I feel sorry for you people who didn’t grow up with Somalis. I’ve got so many different Somali friends. You don’t feel comfortable unless it’s with your own people. Or you’ll end up like @zeinap83 , a self hater who looks down upon her community and thinks she’s better than us. She reminds me of those black guys who straighten their hair and try to fit in with whites.
Youve missed the point of the thread. :bell:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I really thought you were our resident negro :jaynerd:
See look what you fucks are doing @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq you heavy ass nigga. You unseasoned Norway living ass nigga. You nazi sympathizing ass nigga

@zeinap83 @Crow yall even got new niggas thinking I’m AA wtf. This nigga crow made me announce my qabil just so he can stop attacking me. Racist f*ck

It’s so weird man. The same niggas that call me black get pissed off when I say I want to marry a non somali.this shit don’t make sense.

Are y’all claiming me as SOMALI OR NOT.!!!!

See look what you fucks are doing @Kudhufo Kadhaqaq you heavy ass nigga. You unseasoned Norway living ass nigga. You nazi sympathizing ass nigga

@zeinap83 @Crow yall even got new niggas thinking I’m AA wtf. This nigga crow made me announce my qabil just so he can stop attacking me. Racist f*ck

It’s so weird man. The same niggas that call me black get pissed off when I say I want to marry a non somali.this shit don’t make sense.

Are y’all claiming me as SOMALI OR NOT.!!!!
Im not mad if you marry a non somali :abuxyga:
But niggas like factz are still gonna consider your kids somali and that makes me mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending