What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi tbh I don’t live in the US, so I might wrong but I think we mostly don’t differentiate from AA anymore. We are immigrants and like all immigrants, we have our own language our culture, even though AA try to take the African culture from them but Somali culture is different from west African cultures. Somalis in the West especially in the US try to be AA so hard it’s sad. They f*ck on their deen, dhaqaan and parents. The probably think that “ if I am seen as one, why not behave like it” it’s sad and pathetic.

I already mentioned this. One group appropriates from others the other group leads trends worldwide.

How the phuck somalis think they can stack up against AAs is beyond me. The comparison isn't even close. So what they do...these impotent phuckers start talking about what they did as arab-helpers hundreds of years ago in enslaving blacks. Lame!

Rahtid!!

I’m getting tired of you fucks branding me as an AA. Suck my dick. Y’all dead ass have people believing I’m an African American. Wallahi y’all got me contemplating changing my user name. People kept thinking I was black because of it.

None of these niggas has watched Martin.

Come on man don't insult us like that Martin one of the best comedy Shows of all time

World

VIP
I feel sorry for you people who didn’t grow up with Somalis. I’ve got so many different Somali friends. You don’t feel comfortable unless it’s with your own people. Or you’ll end up like @zeinap83 , a self hater who looks down upon her community and thinks she’s better than us. She reminds me of those black guys who straighten their hair and try to fit in with whites.

Muji

VIP
I feel sorry for you people who didn’t grow up with Somalis. I’ve got so many different Somali friends. You don’t feel comfortable unless it’s with your own people. Or you’ll end up like @zeinap83 , a self hater who looks down upon her community and thinks she’s better than us. She reminds me of those black guys who straighten their hair and try to fit in with whites.

@World tbh most people on this forum think they are better than you.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Omg now the tranny is shaming people for only being half Somali

:liberaltears:

How stupid is factz to fall for this

Doesn't @yaskaaa DP show that she doesn't look full Somali? Try google reverse. I would've never believed her if her pictures were fake but sadly those pictures aren't fake so she is telling the truth.

You're only attacking her because her Somali father married a Latino chick. Seriously?

Doesn't @yaskaaa DP show that she doesn't look full Somali? Try google reverse. I wouldn't never believed her if her pictures were fake but sadly those pictures aren't fake so she is telling the truth.

You're only attacking her because her Somali father married a Latino chick. Seriously?
These girls are suffering from mental illness. She loves to dick ride Madow so it's not a surprise

Muji

VIP
Doesn't @yaskaaa DP show that she doesn't look full Somali? Try google reverse. I would've never believed her if her pictures were fake but sadly those pictures aren't fake so she is telling the truth.

No you can take pics off of other apps like Instagram and people won’t be able to reverse search them. Please read how she writes, that’s not how a woman speaks.

I hope you haven’t given her any personal details dear Factz :mjlol:
Don’t worry if she doxes you, you can apologise to @Apollo and he will ban her for you.:duck:

I’m getting tired of you fucks branding me as an AA. Suck my dick. Y’all dead ass have people believing I’m an African American. Wallahi y’all got me contemplating changing my user name. People kept thinking I was black because of it.

None of these niggas has watched Martin.

I really thought you were our resident negro :jaynerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending