What is the difference between an AA and a somali?

Is there a difference?

• Yes

Votes: 51 68.9%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Yes but veeeeery slight

Votes: 9 12.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
Lol the only idiot who believes this farax fake account is @Factz :chrisfreshhah:

Why am I not suprised

@Factz I hope you’ve already slid in because I can’t wait to see her dox you! Hopefully you haven’t sent her a picture of your tiny penis because that’s the last thing any of us need to see.

Why would a F1 half breed be racist? Makes zero sense? They have no race to begin with.
Bla bla bla I really don't need to explain shit with you niggas you are the same one who allows a so called xabash to talk the most trash about somalis meanwhile someone on here cant even trash talk Madows because it would be on the qashin piss off you cadaan lovin degenerate.

World

VIP
You clearly haven’t thought out this persona

1. Colombians have one of the most sex positive cultures in the world. There’s no way a Colombian would be shaming random Somali girls from Instagram. Also, Somalis who are mixed with non-Somali cultures don’t speak Somali that well and they don’t get involved with tribal shit.

2. One minute you’re posting pictures without a hijab and showing off your body the next you are posting a grainy pic of you with a long ass dusty scarf..which one is it b? Are you a religious xalimo or a thirst trap Colombian?

You’re just a khanis who wants faraxs to slide in to your DMs, so that you can jerk off to their advances.

Last post to you sado

You a nastyyy
:trumpsmirk:
You sound like a hater. Don’t be jealous just because she’s a Somali Latina. She’s a blessing to the world.

Great thread! Let’s keep the energy going.

another major difference:

somali standard of beauty is based on the singular phenotype of a thin nose and straight hair....so if you are somali that is what makes you beautiful in that culture.

AA beauty spans the spectrum....yes they mostly have round noses instead of thin but their beauty spans the spectrum of beauty and is not singular in nature. I've seen beautiful women with round noses and coarse hair. That makes them a more beautiful people. Seen!??

The beauty thing should mostly apply to women though cuz its just not normal for men to run around talking about hair and noses...that is not a masculine conversation so somalis really are not masculine men...but soft girly men like basra said.

So AA men can be likened to the great kong like somalis like to call AAs and others apes....but somali men and be likened to squidward. Who is more masculine.

another big difference.....discuss.

Rahtid!

Thanks for this analysis :jaynerd:

Be abandoned by the puntland delegation? I dont think they care tbh :heh:
Thanks.

How often do they bully u for being from a "lowly" community? Runta sheeg naaya. If ur xoolo self weren't busy internalising their bs, you would've rebuttaled with the obviously true points I schooled u in and would've turned the conversation on them and make them justify why they have such inferiority complex to whites who bully their non resisting countries and why they go under the knife to look like a Becky the earliest opportunity they get. Xoolo daaqaya

PS. Bleaching is not the same as changing your features cause those that bleach are trying to look like light skin Somalis while Asians are actually going after white or shall I say Somali feauters cause Somalis have thinner noses, juicier lips, bigger eyes and higher cheekbones than whites and that's what is most desired

Muji

VIP
You sound like a hater. Don’t be jealous just because she’s a Somali Latina. She’s a blessing to the world.

@World even you know this is a fake account :ulyin:

Either that or you attracted to how Somali men type

The uses words like ‘fag’ and ‘nigga’ and you still think that’s a woman? Ok boo.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Lol the only idiot who believes this farax fake account is @Factz :chrisfreshhah:

Why am I not suprised

@Factz I hope you’ve already slid in because I can’t wait to see her dox you! Hopefully you haven’t sent her a picture of your tiny penis because that’s the last thing any of us need to see.

And you're not Somali so I don't know why you're even speaking? :gucciwhat:

If you look at her three previous DP's. They were legit, no google reverse has shown so yeah she's half Somali. You're just mad that Somali men cuff fine women and produced proud Somalis like @yaskaaa

Lastly, let's not talk about my dick. Stop acting like you'll get it and alhamdulillah I'm gifted with a large size.

I bet this is how you look like while typing nonsensical shit on the computer. :nahgirl:

giphy.gif

World

VIP
@World even you know this is a fake account :ulyin:

Either that or you attracted to how Somali men type

The uses words like ‘fag’ and ‘nigga’ and you still think that’s a woman? Ok boo.

I think you’re intimidated by her. How can you even compete with a half Colombian baddie?

Thanks.

How often do they bully u for being from a "lowly" community? Runta sheeg naaya. If ur xoolo self weren't busy internalising their bs, you would've rebuttaled with the obviously true points I schooled u in and would've turned the conversation on them and make them justify why they have such inferiority complex to whites who bully their non resisting countries and why they go under the knife to look like a Becky the earliest opportunity they get. Xoolo daaqaya

PS. Bleaching is not the same as changing your features cause those that bleach are trying to look like light skin Somalis while Asians are actually going after white or shall I say Somali feauters cause Somalis have thinner noses, juicier lips, bigger eyes and higher cheekbones than whites and that's what is most desired
Loooolll ajnabis cant diss somalis :kodaksmiley: you think im around here allowing that to happen? This is on a somali forum sxb im not goong around my friends and talking about my community and they dont talk of theirs. Wtf are you on bout?

Somali men are killing it in Africa and the Middle East. Just look at these savage South Africans who were burning and looting Somali stores as well as killing husbands in front of their wives and children.

This thread was a clusterfuck and I regret even posting smh. These people had the gall to deny foreign interference in Somalia’s affairs and the fact that maybe we are having some problems because we do - after all - come from a very recent immigrant group. Just mentioning this set off the hivemind, self-hatred is a disease.
Dont listen to knowles. She blames somalis for everything

Muji

VIP
A racist Somali Latino, what the f*ck? How does that make sense? Especially since Latinos all have 5%-20% West African blood.

Walal all the blood has left his head and has gone down to his you know what.

Let him enjoy this 35 year old farax who is masquerading around as a woman
:chrisfreshhah:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
no seriously what is the difference? Tbh my family dont go into the somali community too much so i always lived in my own world and my friends were mainly arabs and indians/pakis. My parents never cared for the somali community cause they saw them as bad influences and only befriended a few families that were educated and had our mentality. So I always thought that somalis are normal.......boy was I wrong. I started getting into the somali community in my city a bit more this summer and acudubillah i had to ask myself ‘what is the difference between us and the AA community’ ?

1. Both are uneducated, calaacal about discrimination and blame it solely on that. Both cry about their overlords. AAs whine about whites and somalis about Arabs. They cry about what they are viewed as in those communities constantly.

2. Both populate the jails like no other. Dont come to me with your its the socio economic situation bla bla bla its the same for AAs uuus.

3. Perhaps its deen then right? Nope. Half of yall can barely be considered muslims. Abdis seem to think islamic rulings dont apply to them and if a xaliimo thinks the same shes a .

4. we have a bunch of druggie and alcoholic somalis and so do AAs. Somalis trynna normalize marijuana now too yaab.

5. Listen to degenerate qashin music and make that same degenerate qashin music.

6. Perhaps its the strong family foundation and household we have? Lol we got cousins jumping on each other in the masjid and abdis manipulating their hooyos. We got shitty parenting techniques as well somali parents turn a blind eye to their kids shenanigans and when its too late they get all heart broken and send them to somalia.

7. AAs are known for having shitty diets eating too much junk and being overweight. Somalis in the diaspora eat like qashin and have no physical activity the amount of fat people is worrying. Even the skinny ones are actually sknny fat akhas. We praise overweight women just like AAs do calling it ‘thick’. Fat over the elbows is not a look ladies.

8. Xaanis prevalent. The amount of garbage somali women circulate and spend their time talking about is concerning. This isnt even just the habos but the girls as well.

9. Perhaps its because we have dhaqan right? Lol who are you kidding somali kids are lost ones and even post dhaqan celis have 0 dhaqan. If i didnt see your face id think theyre just another AA tbh. Language? Loooll if i had a penny for everytime a somali kid said ‘i can understand it completely but i cant speak it’ id be rich.

10. Simpleton mentality. Are physically incapable of analyzing and thinking. They all jump to conclusions and will get offended by the dumbest shit and see it as a personal attack. They blow things out of proportion. This is how a lot of beef starts ive noticed.

So seriously what is the difference? The only thing somalis boast about is being pretty and honestly after seeing some of yall thats up for debate:fantasia2:
‘But but but ...We ArE cUsHiTeS’

Overall alx my parents raised me with educated somalis and only other ajnabi muslims. Somalis are a fucking disaster. now put your personal feelings aside and look at the somali community objectively, is there really a difference?

All of yall that are gonna scream sElF hAtEr!!!!! Can leave.
You are the living embodiment of point 10.
I asked my dad once about why we never moved to a place like Minnesota or back to San Diego( we lived there for a short time period). He said he didn’t want to raise me in a bad environment. He didn’t want me exposed to somali gang culture.

So a majority of my life here in Texas I hung out with and interacted with a lot of non Somalis. When i was younger especially elementary school years and middle school years I did interact with the Somali Community a lot here in my area but the community was still pretty small. Every Saturday and Sunday my uncle would drop me off at the masjid just so I can hoop with all the other abdis. Our mosque had a basketball court and a lot of fathers dropped there kids off at the masjid and we just hung out from asr - Isha just playing mostly basketball, soccer, and football.i really likes that cause it seemed like legit every Somali boy in the community was there just chilling having a good time not doing anything illegal or bad. as I got older I eventually moved a little bit farther and started hanging out with them less because of car issues, but I still kept in touch with my close friends, I was even the best man at my friends wedding two years ago.

Compared to the negative stuff I hear about that’s happening in minnesota and in Canada, I personally 100% don’t here that much stuff happening here. I might not be he best person to ask cause high school years I became kind of distant so I don’t know how people turned out or the activities they were doing. The most negative things I have heard honeslty are people just smoking weed. But besides that a majority of the Somali dudes I know that are around my age and are out of high school are doing productive things with there life in a good way. A majority are either in school or are working to help support the family/working cause they have no interest in school.

I haven’t heard no Somali dudes joining gangs and etc here. When it came to hanging out with other Muslims besides Somalis well I didn’t. The arabs that I went to school with I barely interacted with. I mostly hung out and associated with the non Somalis that lived in my neighborhood(mostly blacks and Hispanics) We played basketball and just hung out all the time. The arabs and asians lived in the middle class neighborhoods and hung out the middle class and rich cadaan folks.

Great thread! Let’s keep the energy going.

another major difference:

somali standard of beauty is based on the singular phenotype of a thin nose and straight hair....so if you are somali that is what makes you beautiful in that culture.

AA beauty spans the spectrum....yes they mostly have round noses instead of thin but their beauty spans the spectrum of beauty and is not singular in nature. I've seen beautiful women with round noses and coarse hair. That makes them a more beautiful people. Seen!??

The beauty thing should mostly apply to women though cuz its just not normal for men to run around talking about hair and noses...that is not a masculine conversation so somalis really are not masculine men...but soft girly men like basra said.

So AA men can be likened to the great kong like somalis like to call AAs and others apes....but somali men and be likened to squidward. Who is more masculine.

another big difference.....discuss.

Rahtid!
Looooll AAs dont even fit into their own beauty standards some bs youre making up huh? Toure trynna say the women with round noses and coarse hair are considered beautiful in your community? :ulyin: Stop the lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending