i see so much posts on this forum,under youtube videos, on social media about how Somalis are losing their culture in the west and back home to "Wahhabi" arabanization amd westernization

The question i want to ask it what the hell is Somali culture?? :drakewtf:is it just being able to speak Somali? Is it listening to those hideous Somalian songs?? :jaynerd:it is wearing those so called "traditional somali male attires" that consist of pieces clothing from the 19th century like T-shirts and Shirts??:what:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

it it those greek and italian dishes we claim as ours?? it is the rice(greek origin) and banana comb?? which isn't only a somali thing! :kanyehmm:

it is lahoh/canjeelo ?? okey i'll give you that we can claim that as our own
is it being a practicing Muslim in which case has nothing to do with being Somali :ufdup:as Islam is independent from the Somali identity.

i'm fluent in the somali langauge, living around many somalis, i know a thing or two about FKD, somali politics,history and the 4.5 clan system yet i never been to the somali peninsula but i believe i would have a big culture shock if i did

Do Somali diaspora have their own somali culture??

WHAT IS SOMALI CULTURE?? and what are the fundamentals that make up this culture??

I wonder about this all the time honestly. I think the main issue in properly understanding somali culture is the lack of written history, colonialism, and the destruction of written records during the civil war. Oral history is useful for proverbs, stories, and lineage but they don't properly capture the important details.

Another thing, Somalia has gone through enormous changes over the past century. You need long periods of stability to be able to track exactly what is somali culture I think.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
i see so much posts on this forum,under youtube videos, on social media about how Somalis are losing their culture in the west and back home to "Wahhabi" arabanization amd westernization

The question i want to ask it what the hell is Somali culture?? :drakewtf:is it just being able to speak Somali? Is it listening to those hideous Somalian songs?? :jaynerd:it is wearing those so called "traditional somali male attires" that consist of pieces clothing from the 19th century like T-shirts and Shirts??:what:

it it those greek and italian dishes we claim as ours?? it is the rice(greek origin) and banana comb?? which isn't only a somali thing! :kanyehmm:

is it being a practicing Muslim in which case has nothing to do with being Somali :ufdup:as Islam is independent from the Somali identity.

i'm fluent in the somali langauge, living around many somalis, i know a thing or two about FKD, somali politics,history and the 4.5 clan system yet i never been to the somali peninsula but i believe i would have a big culture shock if i did

WHAT IS SOMALI CULTURE?? and what are the fundamentals that make up this culture??
Somali culture differes between qabiil to qabiil. For example, this is the culture for my qabiil Garaxjis.

SultanNur2.jpg

Riding horses around and shit.

Other Qabiils that I will not list here have culture's where they shake there futo's for fun.

Other Qabiils culture is fully arab and South Asian. (Reer Xamar).

All the Qabiils have one very big thing in common tho, the love for these fuckers.

each-camel-with-their.jpg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
1. Be Qabilist

2. Like Somali Food.

3. Look like Somali, & not like bantu

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
i still can't believe they refer to her as a model??
is this the best somali girl can offer to the men of mankind ??

No, she fills in a new genre/category of modelling. There is plus size models, there is Alec from Sudan model & there is hamdia ahmed scary category model

No, she fills in a new genre/category of modelling. There is plus size models, there is Alec from Sudan model & there is hamdia ahmed scary category model
so true
f*ck this new pc world we live is, were men are trash and all women are 10/10 beautiful creatures

Somali culture differes between qabiil to qabiil. For example, this is the culture for my qabiil Garaxjis.

View attachment 62677

Riding horses around and shit.

Other Qabiils that I will not list here have culture's where they shake there futo's for fun.

Other Qabiils culture is fully arab and South Asian. (Reer Xamar).

All the Qabiils have one very big thing in common tho, the love for these fuckers.

View attachment 62678
Rookie mistake. Brace urself:siilaanyolaugh:

The shirts are additives, somali and their half assing everything
Screenshot_20180507-143248.jpg
C9Ggr_tXcAEAig2.jpg

Trending