One word, geel. From eating its meat to drinking its milk. To having thousand names for camels. Somali culture is camel.
then why would some1 in the west called a somali girl or guy uncultured for doing something he consider unsomali when they both are not fucking with camels ?

Read culture on Wikipedia.

"Culture is the social behaviour and norms found in human societies. Culture is considered a central concept in anthropology, encompassing the range of phenomena that are transmitted through social learning in human societies. Cultural universals are found in all human societies; these include expressive forms like art, music, dance, ritual, religion, and technologies like tool usage, cooking, shelter, and clothing. The concept of material culture covers the physical expressions of culture, such as technology, architecture and art, whereas the immaterial aspects of culture such as principles of social organization (including practices of political organization and social institutions), mythology, philosophy, literature (both written and oral), and science comprise the intangible cultural heritage of a society."

Culture is a wide range of different things.

then why would some1 in the west called a somali girl or guy uncultured for doing something he consider unsomali when they both are not fucking with camels ?
They mean theyre not being modest. And by the way modesty is sought after in all religions, its not exclusive to islam, modesty existed in hornafrica prior to islam.

Somali culture is long dead. It won’t return, and neither will that shithole country. Just be content with arabization and the oncoming Ethiopian colonization. Maybe we’ll actually become stable if we join the great nation of Ethiopia. I’d rather call myself Ethiopian than Somali tbh.

Somalia is a failed shithole country. What is there to be proud of?

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
Somali culture is long dead. It won’t return, and neither will that shithole country. Just be content with arabization and the oncoming Ethiopian colonization. Maybe we’ll actually become stable if we join the great nation of Ethiopia. I’d rather call myself Ethiopian than Somali tbh.

Somalia is a failed shithole country. What is there to be proud of?
Hey hey hey! At least we got Somaliland and Djibouti.:siilaanyosmile: