What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big up the Merehan Darood clan!! Happy Birthday Darling go to sleep and wake up fresh, sorry Hun I'm not coming to your Birthday dinner/ drinks and the rest. Xxx

How is it humanly possible to have a dead phone and you can still phone people? Well I will never tell you that!! I'm genius remember I'm ahead of everyone.

Old Somali women please stop watching the stupid 30 min's advertising on the television!!! This is what my Mother said to me,

Hoooya I'm not cooking no longer, Pressure king Pro it cooks everything how much? £49.99 on the TV, but wait it's coming from America tax shipping.

Amazon is out of stock! I said wait ladies give me 2 days but no, Argos is in stock and it's 69.99 so the reservation is confirmed for the crazy ladies. Watch it go down in price and then they're going to complain to me.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Takeaway or stay in. Watch Community again or invest in a new show.

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
original.gif

x2

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:mjlol: @Mckenzie they tried some Black Hawk Down shit during the 2011 riots, they opened fire on the police helicopter.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
:drakelaugh:who runs the ends sxb, I'm hearing Yardies try take over
Yardies don't run nuin bruv, coalition aa meesha ka socto. It's peak for the timojelecs though they're boxed into their Pak Supermarket ends.

Madows wacked a Somali the other day, left him sleeping right in front of his door step the other day.

Some cadaan woman pulled through with the ambulance on speed dial though.

:wow1: They took his phone and wallet, retaliation has been initiated.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
I realised that I can never enjoy the fruits of my labour because I will be old so in reality I am setting up Kaleel Jr. and Kaleelia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts