What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
1609257367208.png

:russ:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Made the best fudgy caano barawe today, it's been couple of years since I made them. Could have added some vanilla extract, maybe next time Insha Allah.

When you want to be a God fearing ukhti but you also want to be gangistarrr

Do you ever read someone’s comment and feel like fly kicking them straight in the dhako because you see through their B.S, no?

:stressed:

Bought a coffee machine and have saved so much money since then. Haven’t been to Starbucks in weeks. Why didn’t I do this sooner?

did you buy like those fancy machines you can make latte and everything with little coffee pods? I’ve been thinking about it buying too, I literally spend $7 on Starbucks every single day or I get a headache

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
did you buy like those fancy machines you can make latte and everything with little coffee pods? I’ve been thinking about it buying too, I literally spend $7 on Starbucks every single day or I get a headache
Get a coffee machine my mom has one its so easy to make coffee I do it for her and it saves money

I got the Nespresso machine. It was on sale on Amazon. The only thing is that it comes with a welcome package of 12 pods but after that you have to order them from the website (the stores are closed). But either way, it’s so much cheaper this way. I was deciding between nespresso and Keurig but chose the former because I like rich, espresso coffee instead of watery coffee.
Get a coffee machine my mom has one its so easy to make coffee I do it for her and it saves money

Facts! Also much healthier too because you aren’t drinking much sugar. Best decision ever alhamdulilah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts