What is on your mind right now?

Courting women is not easy. Especially in somalia. Living in kismayo since the pandemic hit. Ive realized a lot. Having everything in America sometimes u take it for granted. Peace, food and everything in between. Met a lot of lovely gabdo but im still not satisfied. Met a girl that i liked and she said one thing that really ruined her chances.

Me: what would u do if the person who killed ur mom runs away?
Her: i'll kill their kids.
Me:wtf!

But then i realized she never saw what real peace looks like. Poor little thing.
Just heard of three murders in the span of three days and they were all perpetuated by police.
F*** the police even in somalia. One of them was a woman who was shot in the head. AUN.
Just yesterday heard a woman was raped in baadiyo. I personally know her husband. Poor thing.

Imagine thinking youre the shit when u get paid $100 a month.

Last edited:
We need to keep talking about this in the Somali community, big up the dark skinned sister she speaks the real truth. Us dark skinned sisters go through a lot of shit as children from other Somalis, thank Allah it's 2020 and things have changed somewhat but please keep the discussion open always.

@ciyaalla
We need to keep talking about this in the Somali community, big up the dark skinned sister she speaks the real truth. Us dark skinned sisters go through a lot of shit as children from other Somalis, thank Allah it's 2020 and things have changed somewhat but please keep the discussion open always.
You should make this into a topic

Yukon_Niner

I predict deez tingz
VIP
Cloud seeding. Might make a thread on it, might be too lazy to.
Guess you were too lazy :icon lol:
I can't wait until I have my own space. I dream of decorating it to my taste, along with my books and bookshelves, and the quietness of being alone. Soon inshallah.
I always think about that till I realise I'll probably leave everything plain and live like a hermit.

God bless London's horrible rent prices