What is on your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a madoow girl who works in the next building and.... SHE'S SOO DAMN HOT!!!!

I think she caught me starting today but those curves!? They don't make sense!

Carrie wise?? I was on the fucking floor.
Who's Facebook so I just tried to log in and you abdis were like no more she's going to kill us. Thanks for the laugh though.

Regards

Yasmin Adam Gulaid

Look after yourselves xx
❤️❤️❤️

Madow people (especially Jamaican) are soo lazy. Called a company and this idiot doesn't even know what he is talking about. Cadaan people put in more effort in their jobs.

I don't understand why they're bringing refugees in on boats. It doesn't seem very futuristic. I feel like they should be bringing in refugees in a way that's more futuristic. I want cool science-fiction technology. I almost want Japan to rule the world and we live in an environment dominated by cool technology from Japan that is a blend of anime and science fiction.

More reason to hate Western imperialism.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
French is such an ugly language. Italian is much more romantic.
tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Não achei que minhas shitpost fizessem as pessoas pensarem que eu era outra pessoa. Agora, as pessoas pensam que eu sou uma pessoa completamente diferente de quem eles originalmente conheceram

JoyousFrequentHog-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
The media has fucked with my mind.

Now when I see an East Asian individual, especially a foby or a touristy looking one, I think of the Corona virus. :meleshame:

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
Being slandered for my music tastes I never thought this day would come....

The peasants dare say anything negative about the artists I post HOW DARE THEY.

tenor.gif

Uzi hurry up and drop your album so I can spam it here same with you playboi carti BLS

Justicia_para_Fatima_familiares_declaraciones.jpg

I honestly kind of wish I could strangle Obrador

part of me wants to cry and part of me wishes I could strangle Obrador

I wish I had material in English about this

https://www.elimparcial.com/mexico/...feminicidio-de-nina-Fatima-20200217-0026.html

I really, really hope lightning strikes Mr. Obrador and kills him
slowly and painfully

this evil deranged man is saying the cárcel (jail/prison) is not the solution after a 7-year-old girl was raped and killed..........

and then he is also blaming what happened on "neoliberalism".... it's not that the criminal has done evil and should be put to death...... it's that he is a victim of "neoliberalism"....... I am not in favor of neoliberalism either but if you commit a murder you can't say you're a poor, innocent victim of "neoliberalism"

I really, really am filled with hatred of that man..... I had good expectations of him at first..... then I was fed up.... then I've being trying to be more "balanced"..... I really hope a piece of the roof falls on him and kills him

I know what platform this is but I post this here to try to inform the English-speaking audience

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending