What is on your mind right now?

Helios

AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Much harder imo than science. Too much subjectivity. Took a few courses in UG and although kinda easy, I hated how there was no right answer.
You just gotta find your TA's political leanings. Im toying with marxism in my sociology papers even though I hate commies lool

Omar del Sur

Proud Keiko supporter. No to Communism.
VIP
Just came across some Mormons. I think their ideology is crazy but they were very friendly.

It is a nice thing about some of the sincere Christians who actually take the Bible seriously (even though I know the Mormons also believe in Book of Mormon)- they are very friendly people.

If you really follow the Bible, you'll be a person who is very friendly but also kind of weak and defenseless and also who will end up in hell if you reject Islam.

I really like this about Islam- it promotes good manners and kindness, definitely- but it also does not promote weakness like Christianity does.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I was lowkey hoping admin would give me my rating rights on the 11th so I could drop this video and give the same speech he gave but I'm already free. Nelson spent 27 years in prison I spent a few days in none rating purgatory. We are the same person in my eyes I was a political prison just like my idol but we know justice always comes. Shout out Admin-Sama you the best

:friendhug:

These girls who use to refuse cleaning their homes when they were living at hooyos house, get married and all of a sudden wanna teach me and everyone else how to clean? Baax dheh. It’s insulting and you look foolish.

:camby:

Omar del Sur

Proud Keiko supporter. No to Communism.
VIP
I think the politicians need to start making strong anti-witchcraft stances part of their platforms. I think I would be so happy if Bernie started speaking out against allowing witchcraft.

Trending