• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

What is on your mind right now?

Was it always difficult for you to wear or is this a new development?
I wear it alhamdulilah, Its just thoughts from shaitan really. I have worn hijab for so long, its my identity, and a part of whats holding me back is that I fear what people would say if I were to take it off. I would look like a hypocrite, thats what I constantly tell myself.

Recent, within the last year. Its crazy subhana'Allah bc I went through my teens and early 20s and was fine, but all of a sudden I have thoughts of removing it. Fighting your nafs is one of the biggest struggles.

Medulla

Qabiil Fluid.
VIP
Finally sending off the last bits of pieces of my SA applications no more headaches. Fuck America why do you guys have so much paperwork? Even koreans didn't make me fill out this much ,what's the point to make people give up out of frustration?

I can't wait for summer! It's gonna be lit 5 countries in 4 months and meeting my parents again hurry up fam

Funny that I had a cab driver 6 Months younger than me. Mashallah he took me to my destination. I told him look after your Wife, then I told him I'm taking my Brother to court. He laughed and said do your ting SIS. Everyone pray for moi. Xxxx

I wear it alhamdulilah, Its just thoughts from shaitan really. I have worn hijab for so long, its my identity, and a part of whats holding me back is that I fear what people would say if I were to take it off. I would look like a hypocrite, thats what I constantly tell myself.

Recent, within the last year. Its crazy subhana'Allah bc I went through my teens and early 20s and was fine, but all of a sudden I have thoughts of removing it. Fighting your nafs is one of the biggest struggles.
You're very self aware mashallah. I guess i'll just make dua for you then.

Fight later I said this morning.

Knockout round 3 to Tyson.

I wanted money on this but the Somali mandem told me shut up.

I've got the alarm on this mate, I'll wake up and say mashallah.

So the Man from Mars dropped the Coronavirus in Tower Hamlets and goes back to his Million pound House. Don't worry we're not going to die! insha'Allah

Stay strong Tower Hamlets. ❤❤❤

Just stressed lately.
To much on my mind, to much to do, im really bad at handling a lot of things at the same time, i just give up.

Latest posts